|04|

( real life ! )

"I think the big news today is that Jaylah Dubois is starting P5 today. A 3 grid penalty was given to her yesterday in qualifying for impeding Daniel Ricciardo" Crofty said.

"I's light out and away we go for the British Grand Prix! George Russell gets a good start ahead of Max Verstappen. Norris, Dubois and Piastri are fighting away and Jaylah gets ahead of Lando Norris, Ricciardo is only just in front!-

—OH NO! Ricciardo and Norris makes contact with Dubois, her car has flipped as she went off the track and into the barrier and that's definitely going to be a red flag..." Crofty said.

"That definitely doesn't look good,150mph crash at least, two cars smashing into her and the car flipped over. I hope Jaylah is okay, we haven't seen any movement yet.." Martin added.

"We will let you guys know on any information we get, let's just all pray that Jaylah is okay because that was a big one.." Crofty said.

MV1: "F*CK! Please tell me she's alright?!"

"No information yet, Max. Try and stay calm"

MV1: "You really think I'm going to stay f***ing calm, when that's my girlfriend?! F*ck sake!"

"Come back to the pits,"

MV1: "F*ck off, like I'm going to do that!"

"Max, you need to bring the car back to the pits. If you go see Jaylah you'll get a penalty or most likely won't be able to continue this race"

MV1: "Does it look like I f***king care?! I'm going to see my girlfriend, she's more important than the f***king race!"

"Well, that's Max Verstappen's radio. All the cars making their way into the pits now, but Verstappen doesn't and he's making his way over to Jaylah. We haven't had any information yet.." Crofty said.

"Christian Horner won't be happy about that, but I don't think anyone can blame Max. That was an awful crash for Jaylah, her first one in formula 1 as well" Martin added.

"Max Verstappen has just got near the crash site now, it looks like both the champions contenders are out of the race as the FIA will probably not allowed Verstappen to continue with the race" Crofty said.

Max parked his car near the crash site and got out of his car, he took his helmet and balaclava off and made his way over to Jaylah's car.

"Please, just tell me she's okay.." Max said to the stewards that was blocking him from going any further. "She's okay, but is slipping in and out of consciousness" One told him.

"She's going to be transported to the nearest hospital, once we get her out the car" Another added. "Okay.." Max mumbled and continued to watch.

They medical team had got Jaylah out the flipped car, this earned a cheer from the crowd. Jaylah was put onto a stretcher and into the ambulance.

Max made his way into the ambulance. "I'm sorry for scaring you.." Jaylah whispered. "Don't use your energy liefde, I'll see you at the hospital okay?" Max told her softly.

"I love you.." Jaylah mumbled. "I love you more, stay strong okay?" Max said as he kissed her forehead and left the ambulance.