|07|

( real life ! )

"JJ!!" All her siblings shouted as she entered her family house. Jaylah hugged all four of them, before her younger sisters saw a familiar face behind her.

"Maxie!!" Jordyn and Juliana shouted as they ran over to him. "Hey girls" Max said as he hugged the two one after the other.

Max greeted Jadon and Jacob before the couple made their way to the kitchen where Jaylah's mother was. "Oh, I'm so proud of you" Katherine said as she hugged her daughter tightly.

"Thank you," Jaylah said as they pulled away from the hug. "Max, darling how are you?" Katherine added as she hugged him.

"I'm good thank you" Max replied as he saw his girlfriend's two younger sister running over. "Can you play with us, Maxie?" Juliana asked.

"Pleaseeee, we haven't seen you in ages!!" Jordyn added. "Lead the way," Max added as the both girls dragged Max to their room.

"He's good with them" Katherine said. "Don't even think about it mum" Jaylah added already knowing what her mother was implying.

"You both are so good with kids, it would be so cute when you both have one" Katherine told her. "Well, it ain't going to happen soon" Jaylah replied.

"You have been together for nearly 5 years now" Katherine added. "But mum! We are still only in our 20s and I've just got into F1 now!" Jaylah told her.

"Okay, but don't leave it too long!" Katherine said as she left the kitchen. "We will have them when we are ready!" Jaylah called as she rolled her eyes.

"Jelly!! Come and join us!!" Juliana shouted as Jaylah ran upstairs to her little sisters room.

( instagram ! )

@maxverstappen1

Liked by landonorris, danielricciardo and 1,193,772 others maxverstappen1: Mijn liefste❤️tagged: jaylah

maxverstappen1: Mijn liefste❤️
tagged: jaylah.dubois15
view all 32,729 comments

username Awhhh!!

username Racing couple!!

username Ughhhh🙄

username Awh, you guys are so cute!!🥰

jaylah.dubois15 Ik hou van je🤍
> maxverstappen1 Ik hou meer van je❤️

username Cutiesss

username I love how they both speak Dutch🥰

username Everyone needs to chill, Jay and Max have been together for years.

username Racing couple🤩

username The only reason Jaylah is in the sport.

redbullracing 😍😍😍
> maxverstappen1 ❤️

username Anyone else hate her?
> username Don't we all? Max is the reason she's in F1

username You guys😍

username If you think Max is the only reason she's in F1, I think she would of be in F1 ages ago..
> username Finally someone has said it!
>> username Jay for there for her talent.

( real life ! )

"Hey, why don't you have a little break of social media before the next race?" Max asked as the pair were in Jaylah's room.

"I can handle it myself, you know how badly I got it when we announced our relationship?" Jaylah added. "I know but it's so much worse now" Max told her.

Jaylah sighed and gave her phone to Max. "Thank you baby, I promise you it will make you feel better to not keep on looking at them because I know that's what you do" Max said.

"Yeah I know," Jaylah added. "Jelly! Maxie! Come and watch a film with us!!" Juliana shouted as she ran into the room and jumped on the bed.

"Juli, can you leave us alone for a moment?" Jaylah said. "But Jelly!! You will miss the film!" Juliana pouted.

"Awhh, can't say no to that face can we?" Max added as he picked up Juliana and started to tickle her. "Maxie!! Stop!!" Juliana shouted as Max carried her out the room.

"Jelly! C'monn!!!" Jordyn called as Jaylah made her way downstairs where she saw her boyfriend sitting between her both sisters.

Jaylah sat down by Jordyn, Katherine winked at her eldest daughter who just rolled her eyes and focused on the film.

( note ! )
Hope you liked it :)) I have so many ideas for this book, so more chapters coming soon!!