Chapter 1 : Olivia Hernandez

"Brothers ?"

"Yeah"

"Nah. I will choose my Boyfriend over my rude ass brothers"

"Wow. You hate your brothers that much Olivia ?"

"I despise them, Mia" Olivia said rolling her eyes.

Meet Olivia Hernandez. The youngest and the most spoilt Hernandez. She loves her Mom, Dad, friends and Boyfriend more than herself. But on totally opposite, She hates her rude ass brothers the most.

"And Mia, why we are even talking about those people instead of doing our work, hmm ?" She asked her friend, annoyed.

The said girl sighed, shrugging her shoulders.

"Ok Forget this guys, we are discussing about the dresses that we are going to wear in tonight's party" Her another friend, Luna told them, dismissing other topics.

"I already decided. You guys carry on" Olivia shrugged her shoulders.

They nodded, carrying on with their work.

Olivia sat there scrolling through her Instagram when suddenly she felt arms around her stomach.

She smiled turning back.

"I miss you so much" She said snuggling in the boy's neck, kissing his jaw.

"I miss you too" That boy laughed kissing her lips.

They pulled out from the hug.

"Lucas, you were going to come tomorrow, right ? Then-" Olivia asked curiously.

"I just can't live without you so I came back today itself" He smiled again leaning down to kiss her lips.

Olivia chuckled shaking her head at her boyfriend's antics.

Yes, That's a Lucas Johnson. Olivia's Boyfriend and the only son-in-law of Hernandez Family.

"I heard there is a party tonight" Lucas asked.

"Yes at Anderson's Place" Mia replied.

"So, let's hit the party" Lucas smirked looking at Olivia. She smirked back too.

He leaned down again touched her lips with his lips and closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. Olivia kissed back, sighing in content.

"Enough PDA guysss, go get a room" Luna said, disgusted.

They pulled out from the kiss and laughed at her.

"You guys should find yourself boyfriends too" Olivia smirked at them.

Mia sighed and Luna rolled her eyes.

"Forget it, let's just choose our clothes" Mia said pulling Olivia and Luna with her.

"Well Olivia, you should ask or atleast inform to your Dad or Mom that you are going to be a late tonight-" Mia told her.

Olivia laughed.

"No, it's ok. Dad will never say 'No' to me. Chilll."

"Still, atleast tell him. Please for us" Mia told her sincerely.

Olivia sighed.

"Always a mood breaker" She muttered taking out her new branded phone.

"Woah Olivia, new phone huh ?" Lucas said looking at the phone with sparkle eyes.

"Yeah, Day before yesterday I saw that a new brand of mobile has been launched in the market, so I told my dad and he bought it for me. Wait- lemme call my Dad, first" Olivia said excusing herself from the group.