Chapter 17 : Hormonal Imbalance

Disappointment.

I am fucking tired of hearing this word. But, it is not wrong, is it ?

Mom told me that I can't even do a single thing properly. She is right, isn't she ?

Of course, she is right.

Periods are normal. I am too weak to tolerate it.

Every girl get periods then why I am overreacting ?

She is correct.

I am overreacting.

I am being dramatic.

I am too weak to handle that pain.

I sighed as I rubbed my face with my palm tiredly.

"Calm down Olivia. Mom is just angry-"

"Oh please I know that. Will you please shut your mouth ?" I snapped at Sophia.

After Mom went, Hazel followed her out leaving me only with my younger sister-in-law.

Why I am always a disappointment to everyone ?

"Olivia, I am just saying. No need to get all hyper-"

"Sophia please I don't want to hear anything." I glared at her.

Why she is so annoying ?

She closed her eyes and took a breath like she is calming herself down. I rolled my eyes.

Mom and Lucas. My two loved ones are angry with me. I am literally fucking disappointment to them. I just want them to talk to me and-

"Ok, I am leaving, just take rest and if needed then take a painkiller-"

"Oh God, Sophia please shut the fuck up" I yelled at her.

"Lower your tone, Olivia" I flinched slightly when I heard a loud cold voice roared.

I glanced at my door only to see my second older brother and Sophia's husband is standing there, glaring at me furiously.

I clenched my jaw.

Here comes, her protector.

I rolled my eyes.

"What's with your attitude ? Is this the way you will talk to your elder ?" He marched towards us.

"Ethan, leave it. Let's go-"

"No Soph, she can't just disrespect you" He again turned his hard gaze on me.

Ethan is the deputy chief. His stone cold eyes always made criminals pee in their pants but I am not one of them. I glared at him back.

"Olivia, apologize right now" He ordered.

I rolled my eyes and leaned on my headboard.

Bullshit. I am not going to ask for forgiveness from anyone.

"Ethan, let's go"

Sophia sighed.

"Wait Soph. You get quite an attitude, huh ? She is elder than you, Olivia. Have some manners and apologize to her right now. I am telling you this last time" He gritted his teeth.

He undoubtedly looked scary.

"No, I am not" I muttered, clenching my fists.

His eyes blazed with anger as he tightened his jaw. He looked furious.

"OLIVIA FUCKING HERNANDEZ, APOLOGISE TO HER RIGHT NOW" He glared at me.

"Calm down, Ethan, it's ok" She kept her hand on his shoulder but his look doesn't faze from me.