Chapter 18 : Misunderstandings

"Nothing will be fine, Olivia. You ruined everything." My head snapped towards the door.

I closed my eyes in frustration. Great.

"Not now, Mason, please I am not in mood" I growled, turning my face away from him.

"I don't care if you are in mood right now or not" He rolled his eyes.

"So, why are you even here ?" I groaned, annoyed.

"Shut up and listen to me, Olivia. I don't care what's going between you and your so called boyfriend. Just tell him to stay the fuck away from me" He glared at me.

Lucas ? Now what happened ?

I frowned and looked at him. But he just ignored me, as usual.

"Otherwise, I will kill that asshole-"

"Mind your language, Mason" I stood up from my bed, glaring at him.

"Oh protective, huh ?" He smirked, but his smirk faded, as he leaned little closer to me and said in a cold tone, "But, remember, no one can save him from me if he ever mends in my business"

"No Mason, you can't touch him. I won't let anyone harm him till I am alive" I gritted my teeth.

He smirked.

"We will see that" He said and turned around.

But stopped abruptly.

I frowned when I saw him looking something intensely.

His eyes darkened.

I followed his gaze and my eyes widened seeing what he is looking.

It just happened in a second that before I could even react anything, he walked towards the photo frame.

My breath hitched as I immediately ran to hold him.

"NO MASON, DON'T TOUCH THAT"

But he already took it.

"How dare you to keep this with you ?" His eyes held nothing but pure hatred and I am at the receiving end of it.

"Mason, look, give it to me-"

"I am asking something, Olivia. Who gave you the permission to keep Ria's photo in your room" His voice ran shiver down my spines.

I looked at him in disbelief.

I immediately snatched that frame from his hand.

"I don't need anybody's permission to keep it in my room, understand ?" I glared at him back, keeping the frame close to my chest.

"No, you can't keep her any belongings to yourself. You don't deserve her-"

"OH GOD, STOP TALKING THESE THINGS AGAIN AND AGAIN," I pointed my finger at him and glared at him dangerously, "I deserve her, Mason. And I will keep her photo here. She is My bestfriend-"

"YES, That bestfriend whom you left to die-"

"I NEVER LEFT HER TO DIE, MASON."

"OH YOU ARE. YOU ARE THE ONLY REASON SHE IS NOT HERE, OLIVIA. JUST BECAUSE OF YOU. I LOST HER BECAUSE OF YOU. YOU DON'T DESERVE HER. SHE WAS TOO GOOD FOR THE BITCH LIKE YOU-"

"Mason, enough. Control your words before I forgot you are my twin-"

"Heck, I am so unlucky to have you as my twin. Olivia, ask anyone in the house, you will get your answer, you were not same. You changed. You are nothing but a bitch now. The one who killed her own bestfriend-"