Chapter 4 : Jack Hernandez

"Ahh- please-" A moan heard.

"I told you, you can't handle me" A deep husky voice whispered in the girl's ear.

She digged her nails in that Man's skin.

But that man groaned when he heard his phone rings fourth time.

He sighed seeing the name flashing on the screen. He picked his phone this time.

"JACK WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU ? I am calling you since last 2 hours. Why weren't you picking up my phone ?-" 

"Calm Down Dad. I am busy with something-"

"I FUCKING DON'T CARE. I want you in my office in 30 minutes. I don't care what you are doing right now, I don't care where are you right now. I just want you in my office infront of me in 30 minutes. Do whatever you want. If you are late even for a minute, no one will be worse than me." The phone declined leaving Jack annoyed.

Sighing he got up, leaving the whinning girl on the bed.

He gave her clothes and wore his clothes too.

Meet Jack Hernandez. Third eldest son of Andrew Hernandez and Amelia Hernandez. The Spoiled child of Wealthy Father. A literal definition of Playboy. Breaking Girls' heart is his favourite job. Never in a serious kind of relationship. Every day his girl changes as if he is changing clothes. Last year in college. 

"Yes Dad, Why did you call me ?" He asked entering in his Dad's office. He never liked his parents that much. Why ? You will know soon. 

"What's going on, Jack ? I got a call from the principal." Andrew said coldly.

Jack sighed. "That Old hag" He muttered.

"He told me that you have got the backlog again. What is this Jack ?  If this continues, you will not get any job. Your future is ruined. You're in the last year of college. Have some shame-"

"Dad. I already told you that I have no interest in all this. I like to sing. I want to become a singer. Why don't you understand ?" Jack argued.

"Shut up Jack. Singing ? Literally ? I can't believe you will choose this profession ? Will you make money by singing ? Beggars also earn money by singing songs while sitting on the road. You also wanna do same thing huh ? If you had already told me, I would not have wasted so much money on you." Andrew said.

Jack clenched his fists in anger.

"Dad. Please-"

"STOP IT. WHAT PLEASE ? NO ONE HAS A FUTURE IN THE SINGING. WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND A SIMPLE THING ? LEARN SOMETHING FROM YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTER. Listen, I am not in mood to argue with you just do what I am saying otherwise I will throw you out of the property-"

They get interrupted by the knock on the door.

"Come in" Andrew said in cold voice.

"Good Evening Dad" Olivia greeted her Dad politely.

Andrew nodded his head.

"Here are my Results, Dad. You asked me to bring them" She said with a smile.

Jack rolled his eyes.

"Congratulations Baby, You did amazing. I am so proud of you. As usual, you topped in class unlike others" Andrew said eyeing Jack, who just stand there looking nothing in particular. Olivia frowned but soon realized what he is trying to say.

She smirked, nodding her head.

"Yes Dad, I want you to proud of me always. I cant see disappointment in your or Mom's eyes" Olivia said smiling genuinely. Jack clenched his jaw.