Chapter 2 : William Hernandez

"Thank you so much, Mr.Hernandez for accepting our Deal" A man in 40s said, smiling, shaking his hand with the Eldest Hernandez.

William Hernandez. 26 Years Old Man. The Eldest Son of Andrew Hernandez and Amelia Hernandez. The CEO of Hernandez Co-operatives. One of the well-known Business tycoon of the country.

He nodded his head, shaking hands as the other man left his cabin.

William - The workaholic man. He became one of the successful businessman of the country just because of his hardwork, smart work, witty brain as well as his way of managing and working with his employees.

He again started focusing on his second Love. Laptop. Yes, second Love. Because his first love is someone else. (A/n : Guess Who ?)

He suddenly get interrupted by the knock on the wooden door of his classic as well as modern and decent cabin.

"Come in"

"Mr. William, Can we talk about Mr and Mrs. Madison's offer ? Because, I don't think so it's good idea. Can't we cancel their deal ? Because-"

"Okay"

"Huh ?"

"Okay"

"But Mr. William, you haven't even heard the reason, then how-"

William sighed.

"Did I ever say 'No' to you, Hazel ?"

Hazel sighed, shaking her head, with a smile fighting to come on her lips.

Yes, Meet Hazel Smith. The First Love of William Hernandez. (A/n : Guessed wrong ? Lol).

William stood up from his chair and came towards her. He pulled her in his arms and hugged her tightly.

Hazel giggled.

"Where is my Mr. Professional William Hernandez huh ? Who are you ?" She teased him.

He chuckled tightening his hug.

"That's for the world, not for you" He smirked staring in her eyes deeply.

Hazel blushed, hiding her face in his chest.

He chuckled deeply, kissing in her head.

"You are still blushing after two years of our marriage"

Hazel blushed again but this time she hits him on his chest.

He laughed.

"Shut up, let's go home" Hazel said softly looking at him.

"Yeah, let's go" William smiled and nodded, going to pulled out from the hug.

But she tightened her hold around him.

"Not House Will, I am talking about 'Home'" She said sincerely.

Smile faded from William's lips.

"Ok" He sighed and nodded.

"Will you can't avoid your family. They loves you and I know you loves them too then-"

"Hazel, I love you too. I know I told you this many times and I am going to say this again and again I can leave anybody for you but can't leave you for anybody"

Hazel closed her eyes and sighed.

She again opened it and smiled looking at him.

"And I love you. And even if you want to leave, I will never let you leave me, you know that, right ?" She smirked teasingly, trying to lift his mood.