Chapter 5 : Noah Hernandez

"What are you staring at ?"

The Man shrugged his shoulders with a genuine slight smile on his face.

The girl infront of him frowned.

"Noahhh" She whinned.

Noah Hernandez. Fourth Eldest son of Andrew Hernandez and Amelia Hernandez. Cold and Emotionless to every fucking person except the love of his life. Never smile infront of anyone except her.

That Man, Noah chuckled shaking his head.

"Noah, Stop chuckling, let's go and eat something. I am very hungry" The Girl sighed rubbing her stomach with a slight pout on her pink lips.

"Ok Let's go, Jane" He chuckled taking her in canteen.

Jane Allen. Girlfriend of Noah Hernandez. A Literal Sweetheart of her college.

Noah and Jane are studying in same college. Like his Eldest Brother, William, Noah also wanna become a famous and successful Businessman. He is one of those Rich kid in college who never talked with anyone except one or two people. In Noah's case, He is only soft for his Girlfriend, Jane. While on the contrast, Jane Allen is the Sweetest Girl you ever met. She is friendly as well as Extrovert girl of the college.

Jack is in the Same college but inspite of being in the same college, brothers never talked with each other.

"What do you wanna eat ?" Noah asked coming in Canteen.

"No No No. You sit. I will order" Jane said but before Noah could react, She ran away to the counter, making Noah chuckle at her antics.

According to him, Jane is the cutest girl he ever saw. 

He shook his head and looked down in his phone. 

"Let's Eat, Babes. I am literally starving" Jane said bringing a tray of food.

"Aren't you always" Noah playfully rolled his eyes.

"Shut up" Jane scoffed, practically focusing on her food. 

"Wow, what a comeback" Noah teased her. She glared at him. He chuckled.

They were eating, enjoying each other's presence but soon get interrupted when they heard a voice from behind.

"Heyy Jane, Mrs.Lily is calling you in Staff room" Jane looked up from her food and nodded her head.

"I am going, Thanks Aria" She smiled. She turned towards Noah, who is busy in scrolling his phone with a cold look on his face.  

"Babes, I will back" She said and stood up, leaving her table.

Aria sighed and looked at Noah.

"Noah Baby, Why do you just hang out with her ?" The girl Aria whinned keeping her hand on Noah's back.

Noah clenched his fist ignoring her.

"What am I missing ? I am many times better than her. She is literally a bitch-"

"Shut. Up" Noah stood up, darkly glaring at her. She flinched and gulped a little.

He took a step towards her and leaned near her ear.

"One word against my girl and I will personally deal with you" He threatened her darkly.

"Stay away from her. Understand ?" Noah gritted his teeth.

Aria gulped and scurried away from him.

Noah sighed, leaving the canteen.

He came towards a garden to relax his mind. He sighed and sat there.