Chapter 19 : Outburst

"So, Did you talk ?"

I frowned at Mia.

"What ?"

"You told me that you are going to talk with Ethan. Did you talk ?"

I stiffened at that.

I was so naive. Why I am keep trusting those people ? They are nothing but liers.

Remembering those moments, my fist clenched.

💭 Flashback 💭

You can do this, Olivia ! You can do this.

Giving myself a pep talk, I was going to knock on Ethan's door but what I heard there made me froze.

"You are right, she is a fool" Sophia laughed.

A knot formed in my stomach.

Who is fool ? What they are talking about ?

"She believed me. She actually believed me. Your sister is definitely the most foolish person, I've ever seen, Ethan." She laughed out loud.

My breath hitched as unknowingly tears glistened my eyes.

I looked inside the room only to see my two eldest brothers with their wives sitting there.

"I mean anyone could take advantage of her. After all, that fool sister of yours trust everyone so easily" Sophia smirked and laughed out loud.

I couldn't hear anything more.

I immediately ran to my room and closed my door.

I was right. They hate me. She lied to me. She betrayed me. How could I blame her ? If my own brothers are part of this ?

My own brothers, who once loved me are now bitching about me ?

The sparkle I saw in Sophia's eyes are nothing but a lie ?

I can't help but cried.

I don't like to cry but why I am always crying ?

Can't you see me, happy, God ?

Sophia is right. I am fool. I trust. That's my fault. I shouldn't have trust her. She was lying. All those caring gestures are nothing but lies. Hazel is lying too. William and Ethan. All are liers. All are betrayers. No one is good. No one. I will never forgive them. Never. I hate these people.

💭 Flashback Ends 💭

"I am not going to talk with anyone, Mia" I muttered, again focusing on my book.

I heard a silence.

"What are you saying, Olivia ?" Mia frowned. I sighed.

"I am saying what I know is correct" I told her.

She looked at me in disbelief.

"Olivia, but Sophia-"

"Don't take her name, Mia. I hate her. Infact, I hate everyone in that house except Mom and dad. I don't want to do anything with them." I told her blankly.

Her eyes widened.

"Olivia, are you out of your mind ? They are your family. How could you ? Did you forget how you loved them ? William is not only your Eldest brother but also a father figure to you. How could you hate your own father figure ? Hazel ? She is like your second Mom, Olivia. Ethan, the guy whom you never want to see sad, now you are hating him ? Sophia ? This is the same girl, Olivia, whom you were admiring once. Now what changed ? Jack, For whom you almost killed your cousin sister and now you are hating him ? Noah, your first boyfriend. What happened, Olivia ? Michael, the boy whom you always saved from your parents because they always scold him for any mistake he did in school. Remember, Olivia, you always gave your name instead of Michael's so that you could take your parents anger. And you are telling me, you hate him ? Olivia, Mason is your twin. Your bestfriend. How could you hate him ? These are the same people, for whom you are ready to sacrifice your life and now you are hating them ?"