Chapter 7 : Mason Hernandez

"Oh Fuck, He is here"

A boy said to another boy with widened eyes. Both looked behind and within a second, sprints off from there in a speed of light.

They could heard a shouts from behind but they didn't care. They just ran away, overcoming any hurdles that came in their way. Despite it being a pitch dark night, these two young men were in high spirits and were running very fast.

They climbed the gates, jumped off the wall and ran like their lives depended on it. Running away, they both reached the bottom of a building. They both smirk at each other, giving each other a slight nod and climbed the building with the help of a rope, with the help of which they came down from the building.

They reached their destination and turned around to see through the window.

Sirens of police car could be heard in the street.

They took out their masks with a smirk displayed on their faces.

"Losers" One of them chuckled, closing the curtains of the window.

"This one was the best, Mason" Another one said slapping the Said person's shoulder slightly.

Mason Hernandez. The Youngest Son of Andrew Hernandez and Amelia Hernandez. The 14 minutes Older Twin of Olivia Hernandez. The Prankster, troublemaker and the rebellious Kid.

Mason smirked.

"He messed with us. He had to get punished"

They laughed at that.

According to Every legal documents, Mason Hernandez is on the Educational tour with his teachers as well as batchmates and in reality also, he is on Educational tour, no doubt. But, This Guy here convert his Educational tour into his Trip with friends.

When, their Principal was giving them an industrial visit of some chemical company. Mason with his friend, Dylan-

Oh well, Meet Dylan Evans. Mason Hernandez's best friend ever since they were both in only underwear.

Yeah, So along with Dylan, the two of them mix Ammonium nitrate with Zinc, which results in a flame as well as lots of smoke in the lab.

When Principal came to know about this act, he literally insults them as well as suspend them from doing any activity in Education tour. Mason Being Hernandez, has his own Ego. And he didn't care about the suspension. It's not like he is liking any of the activities going on in Educational tour. Those activities are boring as hell. And for Mason, He wants some fun, some drama in his life.

So, to add some drama in his regular boring life, he with his bestfriend Dylan, at midnight painted Principal's red car. Vandalism.

Once Shining Red Audi is now looking like this...

They sat on the bed, drinking water in one go.

"That was one hell of fun" Dylan laughed.

"I could literally imagine that Old Man's reaction, right now." Mason laughed.