Chapter 4

The situation at the Bailou is completely true, and it's not something Su Yunxi made up. However, without the major premise of "the end of the world", the Bailou side can be regarded as the hospital's wonderful achievements in rejuvenation.

  From the dean down to the team leader, they all paid great attention to the situation there. At this stage, it can be regarded as the secret base of the institute. Whether everyone can make a fortune in the future depends on whether they can find out the reason.

  Now that Su Yunxi kicked things up, the little nurses who were on night shift with him almost wanted to cover their faces.

  But these are not important anymore, in Su Yunxi's mind, the weight of his male god... Ahem, that's not right, in Su Yunxi's mind, the safety of all human beings is naturally more important.

  He led ten special forces out from the back door of the inpatient department, walked around a small garden and crossed a two-lane road before reaching the other side. After all, Bailou used to be regarded as a first-class death hospital, even the buildings in the hospital were considered unlucky for the people in the hospital, and the division was a bit far away.

It is said to be called Bailou, but it is actually not a small courtyard. The buildings inside are not considered humane. At the front is a five-story white building where dying patients live. Behind this building is the cremation room.

  In the middle of the night, there were not many people even in the emergency room. Especially in the recent period, it seems that everyone's body has become particularly healthy. Minor diseases like colds and fevers are almost extinct.

  Su Yunxi led the way in front, his little brain spinning quickly. In the original owner's memory, before the apocalypse broke out, he only saw Yu Bai today. The next time he saw Yu Bai was half a year later.

  For more than half a year, the daylily* was cold.

(T/N: I guess it's similar as 'his days are cold' or 'his days are lonely.')

  Still the same sentence, he doesn't really care if he is a male god or not. What he mainly cares about is the tens of thousands of living people in this world.

  cough cough.

  The memory of the original owner should be the memory of him fleeing for a period of time, then being found by the military and sent to the rear, and then surviving. But in this part where there is no memory related to Yu Bai, the novel has been written.

  In the novel, there are too many pitiful areas related to Yu Bai. The first thing that made Su Yunxi vomit blood and annoyed him the most was the jade pendant on Yu Bai's body.

  It was something left by Yu Bai's own mother, and it is said to be an antique handed down from his mother's family. Of course, the background description given to the portable space in the novel is almost the same. Yu Bai's jade pendant is indeed a portable space, and it is an incredible portable space.

  The soil is fertile with the fragrance of birds and flowers, and there is a spiritual spring that can nourish all things. Although it cannot cure the zombie virus, it can restore physical and mental strength and increase the speed of cultivation.

  The area inside it is as wide as thousands of hectares, and in the later period, with the power of Yu Bai alone, the food grown in the space is enough to feed a base of millions of people.

  Just ask if it is untamed or not!
  Then, this untamed jade pendant did not directly recognize the owner at the beginning. Even if Yu Bai resented his father, he still went to save his father's family of three after the outbreak of the apocalypse. As a result, the protagonist suffered... Let's call it a pig's foot, he was so angry, and he was even more angry when he thought that the person was still the protagonist with the protagonist's halo.