Chapter 24

Ye Zi that looks at the step pose is full of admiration. After resting for an hour, Su Yunxi and Ye Zi returned to the monitoring point at the gate before 2:10.

  Even though the shift is at 2:30, it's always bad to be late.

  In one day, the logistics department was rapidly expanded. At lunch time, the number of doctors has exceeded 20 and the number of professional nurses has also exceeded 100.

  Everyone is allocated time to work in turns and they are paid only because of their work, so everyone's motivation is particularly high. Especially now Su Yunxi, the only healing ability user works ten hours a day without a break.

  What a pity to waste such a good time to improve his level.

  With the rise of his proficiency, Su Yunxi's speed of treating basic flesh injuries became faster and faster, and soon reached an astonishing efficiency of one every two minutes. It's a pity that the time spent working outside inevitably reduced the time for Su Yunxi to enter the space to improve his space level. The amount of land reached six blocks on the second day after entering the safe point, and the seventh block was not reached until the seventh day.

  For a week, the feeling of being about to upgrade became even stronger. On the contrary, Su Yunxi didn't feel any excitement but a feeling of uneasiness.

  One must know that in the novel, when the protagonist's golden finger ability was upgraded to the second level it took three months to upgrade. As a villain, Yu Bai's qualifications are definitely not bad in order to arrange for him to live until the end and become the stepping stone for the protagonist to dominate. But it will be almost three months before Yu Bai is upgraded to the second level.

  Now, in a week, he is about to be promoted to the second level? ?

  Su Yunxi squatted in the corner, staring at the phantom mushroom that didn't exist, feeling that things were not simple at all. Among them, there must be some big secrets that he haven't discovered!

  "Are you ready?"
  But those are not important anymore, the most important thing now is that he is about to go out on a date with his lovely family!

  Su Yunxi stood up quickly and left the bedroom, grabbing Yu Bai's arm. When Yu Bai looked over suspiciously, he pointed at his leg with a bitter face. "Squatting for too long, my legs are numb."

  Yu Bai thought that Su Yunxi had gone to the space to farm again, so he didn't say anything and let the other party support his arms. The two went out together, only Yu Bai carried a big bag. There were two bottles of water and two steamed buns in it and nothing else.

  Li Sansheng and Yang Jian were assigned to the city defense area to guard the city wall while Li Xiao and Hu Tian were lying on the sofa trying to recover their strength. Because of Su Yunxi's discovery a week ago, several people have used up their powers before returning and then came back to wait for recovery.

  Not to mention, the growth rate of their abilities has indeed increased a lot.

  Ye Zi stood at the door of the kitchen and there were still some water stains on her hands after washing the dishes. When Su Yunxi looked at her, she silently raised her hand and gave a thumbs up.

  With Yu Bai on his back, Su Yunxi smiled at Ye Zi with a mouthful of white teeth.

  The two of them rented for a car before leaving the base. The car they drove in before has been scrapped and now they have to rent it from the security point for travel. One point contribution per hour, twenty contribution points as a deposit.