Chapter 89

The south has been completely occupied by heterophytes. From a distance, the giant tree of onion looks like a dwarf entering the tropical rainforest of a giant's world. The tropical rainforest itself is full of crises, not to mention the tropical rainforest after this mutation and changes. Is it not good to be alive? Why do we have to look for stimulation. When Su Yunxi and Yu Bai returned to Yunbo base again, it was already a month later. Seeing ponds and rivers along the way, they were about to sow seeds. The seemingly simple work also consumed a lot of time for the two of them.

  "You are finally back, if you don't come back again, I will think you have ascended the Tao!"

       Ye Zi's eyes were flushed, and she thumped Su Yunxi angrily. What else could Su Yunxi do? Naturally, he could only smirk at this time. As for Yu Bai, the boss put away the smiling faces that had been a little too much recently, and stood aside expressionlessly so that no one dared to go over and say anything.

  "You want to ascend at the fifth level, I'm afraid you are thinking too much."

        Su Yunxi smirked while rubbing Ye Zi's head rudely. Recently, Yu Bai likes to rub him very much, but because of his height and agility, he can't rub him back, which is annoying. Now there is a head that is half a head lower than his own, just right here, and he feel sorry for himself if he don't rub it. Ye Zi didn't feel anything, but because of Su Yunxi's intimate actions, she felt a little better. The two stood aside chatting small things, while Yu Bai had already started to listen to the report on the situation in the base during this period.

  "...Mr. Huangfu over there joined our base to go around the mountains a few times, and the hidden dangers have almost been eliminated."

  Suddenly hearing the word 'Huangfu', Su Yunxi was stunned for a moment. Let’s just say that he seems to have forgotten something recently, and it turned out that he forgot the existence of Huangfu Aotian and Yu Xieyi. Tsk tsk tsk, if the protagonist treats him like this, he can't leave a trace in the villain's heart, but it's really a failure.

  However, in just over two months, the area of Glory Base has more than doubled. It is impossible to expand towards the north, so in the past two months, Huangfu Aotian expanded five miles in the direction of Yunbo base, and expanded fifty miles to the south of the uninhabited area. The current area has far exceeded the area of a city under normal circumstances, but it still bypasses the Yunbo base. At this stage, it is impossible to relocate people there. After all, with so many threats from the outside world, human instinct still wants to stick together. But Huangfu Aotian really deserves to be the protagonist of the world. Those places where few people are willing to live are directly reclaimed into farmland. In the past, the auxiliary abilities at the Glory base were obviously based on the healing ability users, but now there is a tendency to focus on the wood and water types. Moreover, Huangfu Aotian also launched a series of incentive measures to make ordinary people and low-level ability 3full of energy. Now it can be said that there is a thriving school there.

  Hearing the report from his subordinates, Su Yunxi's voice of "tsk tsk tsk" never stopped. As if Su Yunxi and Yu Bai were pressure switches, they suppressed Huangfu Aotian's glorious light when they were there. He has been suppressed for a long time, so during the two months that Su Yunxi and Yu Bai left, they showed their abilities explosively. He have to say that it is really impossible to become the protagonist of the world without two brushes. As for the former protagonist of the world, the situation is a little embarrassing. After Yu Xieyi and Xiao Xiang's affair were revealed, he and Huangfu Aotian were considered to be divided. Huangfu Aotian doesn't have any virginity to preserve but that person is very dedicated even if he spends money, no matter how fast he changes people, he must ensure that it is one-on-one before changing people.