Chapter 71

This time it was obviously not because of the pollution from sediment and decay, but because there were more viruses in the river water. The meteorites on several large meteorite landing sites that the country had paid attention to before were all collected by the country in the first place. However, those small fragments of meteorites that were not noticed at the beginning, when looking for them now, either have become countless times larger and cannot be obtained by humans with a fourth-level mutated pets, or simply disappeared. Although the crisis on the surface is dangerous, people always know it in their hearts. But those meteorites that disappeared are what people care about more.

  In case, those things sink into the ground.
  What if, those things are obtained by alien species? Being obtained by other human groups is already considered the best result.

  "The 2,000-square-meter area behind the base has been laid out, are you sure it's okay to be alone?" But in just three days, Yu Bai actually had dark circles under his eye sockets.

  Unlike Su Yunxi who was able to get a good night's sleep when he came back, Yu Bai hadn't slept or rested for three days and three nights. The attack of the zombie wave was more complicated than what was reported in the report. It was the officials who sent people over to assist in the battle as soon as they were notified, which minimized the casualties. If the country treats them well, Yu Bai will naturally return it. So after discussing with Su Yunxi, the river water was drawn out, and the big bathroom was completely connected. The huge pool can hold two hundred people at a time. Unlike Su Yunxi and Yu Bai who advanced to the fourth level and the peak of the fourth level, most of these people are now at the peak of the second to second level, so the soaking time only needs six to eight hours. The members of the base must organize and arrange for continuous soaking in the water, and also report the situation to the public so that they can also send people to take turns soaking in the water.

  There have been incidents of third-level and four-level mutated species in the outside world, which made Yu Bai even more worried than he expressed. The second bathroom pool is being built, and the second pool, which can soak two hundred people, will be completed in about three days. This is already the result of Yu Bai controlling the time and not letting the progress go too fast. But under the catching up of the external crisis, even if Yu Bai is determined to control the efficiency, he knows that he can't delay too much. After all, no one can say if he delays for one more day, will more soldiers and ordinary survivors die at the hands of mutated species.

  "No problem, I've tested it, the river water can speed up the growth of plants, and the effect is no worse than that of wood-type ability users."

      Su Yunxi hugged Yu Bai's head distressedly and kissed him, seeing Yu Bai's funny expression The ability in the middle washes away the fatigue on the opponent. But he also knows that physical exhaustion is easy to wash away, but psychological exhaustion cannot be removed with ability users. Yu Bai hugged Su Yunxi's waist in the same way that Su Yunxi was holding his head. Unable to hold back, he buried his head in Su Yunxi's arms and chuckled softly. After getting bored for a while, the two separated and went about their own affairs. Yu Bai is still in charge of the base reorganization and the upcoming alien elimination plan, while Su Yunxi is going to start to cover up the matter of taking the food out of the space.

  The 2,000-square-meter land has been organized, and a small seeder and a harvester are parked next to it. Su Yunxi chuckled and got on the planter. The seeds are all taken directly from the space, and he has never concealed the fact that he has space. The seeder drove forward with a 'chug chug', and Su Yunxi had a great time playing it. After driving for a while, the two people who came to help specially took over with a smile. A reclining chair with a thick fur cushion and a small blanket is placed in a place convenient for the supervisor. Next to the reclining chair is the reservoir. After all the seeds were sown, Su Yunxi threw a few crystal nuclei into the reservoir and then used the ability on the reservoir openly. Mix space river water into the pool where others can't see. As soon as the irrigation system was turned on, green shoots emerged from the newly sown seeds within ten minutes. It grew to a height of more than half a foot in half an hour, and in another half an hour it had already grown to a height of more than one meter. Fully mature in less than two hours. Several other assistants who thought they would have to wait for a long time started harvesting in amazement, but Su Yunxi felt that the time was a bit slow. Very aboveboard, he threw a few third-level crystal nuclei into the pool, and then mixed in more spatial river water. The time for wheat and rice to mature is directly reduced to one hour. The number of people in charge of helping out changed from two people at the beginning to ten people, and there was no time for everyone to marvel. Bags of grain were put into the warehouse, and Su Yunxi went in and turned around from time to time, and no one could tell that he had one-fifth more grain in one circle. There are six-hour shifts, and assistants are replaced one after another. Everyone knows that the output is considerable, but no one knows the exact quantity.