Chapter 23

Anyway, just it was not sent to Su Yunxi.
  Maybe the human beings still don't know what the healing power is all about.

  Su Yunxi silently sighed in his heart, and took the initiative to stand up from behind the table. Running out in the sun and risking danger is not to be a vase. Whether it is written in the novel or in the memory and experience of the original owner's previous life, if the ability wants to upgrade, other than the adventure, it is the proficiency that has been worked hard.

  Just sitting here and watching, it's a ghost to upgrade his own abilities.

  "Doctor Su, who is this?" Li Fang, one of the three young girls. The first one saw Su Yunxi get up, and quickly walked up to Su Yunxi and asked aloud. She raised her hand and stroked her jet-black hair, making her beautiful profile more obvious.

   Su Yunxi smiled and nodded, as if he didn't see the other party's movements. "Come and help me."

  Ye Zi really wanted to pretend that she didn't exist, but under Su Yunxi's smiling eyes, she immediately burst into a very polite and bright smile. "Brother, this way."

  Ye Zi was assigned to the most tiring and dangerous inspection work, the one that needed to enter the tent and watch those people take off their clothes to check in detail whether there were any wounds on the other person's body. Fortunately, these people also knew the danger, so the work was inspected by a group of four. Even if there is any accident, it can be prepared in time. The military has also equipped two female soldiers, so the danger is even lower.

  Change a group for half an hour, and Ye Zi just come out of the tent. After seeing Su Yunxi's gentle smile, Ye Zi quickly pushed a little girl towards Su Yunxi with a bright smile.

  "I accidentally scratched my hand by a branch on the road and got hurt a little bit." The crisis had just erupted, and the official preparations had been made a long time in advance. So the staff have protective clothing, and there are a lot of things for wound treatment at the checkpoint.

  Some iodophors were applied on the back of the little girl's hands, which was considered a basic sterilization, but no follow-up bandaging was done. The above strictly requires that this kind of wound needs to be exposed to avoid inadvertently ignoring the infected person.

  The little girl shrank her neck in horror, and a young woman who came out of the tent behind her hurriedly stepped forward and grabbed the little girl's other hand and looked at Su Yunxi in horror.

  Su Yunxi raised his hand and touched his face, looking at the mother and daughter with a smile. "I shouldn't look so scary, right?"

  Under the horrified eyes of the mother and daughter, Su Yunxi squatted in front of the little girl, a soft milky halo appeared on his hand, and slowly brushed across the back of the little girl's hand.

  In just a few seconds, the traces of povidone iodine were still there, and the wound was as good as ever.

  "Well, that's fine, be careful not to get hurt next time." Su Yunxi smiled and rubbed the little girl's head, got up and walked to the other side.

  Ye Zi had already pulled another person with a small trauma to wait, leaving behind a terrified look that didn't know why.

  Are you kidding, he came out to gain popularity and proficiency, if this limelight doesn't show up today, he will be sorry for the sun he was exposed to today, okay?

  Su Yunxi gently started the second wounded person, and Ye Zi also quickly pulled those who were found to have only a little injury on their bodies to line up in front of Su Yunxi's table.