Chapter 54

"I see."
  Su Yunxi waited anxiously, and after waiting for a while, he found that the boss had only replied with these words, and then there was nothing. For a moment, he was stunned, staring helplessly at the smart man in front of him. "He wants your life!"

  Yu Bai took Su Yunxi's arm and continued to walk back, nodding seemingly indifferently while walking. "Hmm, I see."

  It's these words again, with two 'hmm' in front of it. Annoyed, Su Yunxi kicked Yu Bai directly, shook off the opponent's hand and strode forward. If he stay with this person any longer, he's really going to explode with anger. Who is the good-tempered person in everyone's eyes? Someone like Yu Bai can become an immortal!

  Yu Bai stood behind, looking at Su Yunxi's leaving back with a rare soft expression. It wasn't until Su Yunxi walked away that his gaze slowly became deeper. His dark pupils and expressionless face can vaguely prove that this person's heart is not as calm as he says.

  The cold wind became bleak, and the flying snowflakes brought out a bit of chilling emotion. After all, Su Yunxi and Yu Bai came back too late, so it's obviously inappropriate to go to Ji Yue at this time. Su Yunxi did not go back to his and Yu Bai's residence, but went to Ye Zi's side. The two of them communicated furtively all night, and stayed directly at Ye Zi's side that night.
  Yu Bai didn't go back either, but went directly to the office of the Ministry of Public Security. After a busy night, he made do in the air-conditioned room. Early the next morning, a group of people who came up found Yu Bai's ID card among the documents and sundries on the table. All human beings are curious about this kind of place that seems very secret, but does not involve too much secret.

  In particular, the level of photography at the police station that is strangely synchronized across the land of the motherland. A group of people picked up their boss's ID card with a smile on their faces, and turned it over to see what their boss's face would look like under the support of that kind of ability user photoshoot. The next moment, the smiles on everyone's faces proved that a handsome guy is a handsome guy no matter how much he is photographed.
  Originally, there was no haircut affecting his appearance, and his eyes were straight and sharp. Looking at Yu Bai's photo, everyone could see the seriousness of speaking under the national flag. A group of big men rubbed their faces together, helpless.

  "Tsk tsk tsk, boss, the kid from the south of the Yangtze River doesn't have any gentleness at all." Wu Sheng looked at the hometown address of 'Suzhou' on his identity card, and he was amazed. Li Sansheng and others rolled their eyes at Wu Sheng in unison, and Li Sansheng even complained directly. "As for the people who come out of our place, even if they are made of water, they can be made of ice for you."

  Wu Sheng nodded empathetically, and patted Li Sansheng on the shoulder with emotion. "You guys are still ruthless. At the beginning, I thought I was a king, but I didn't realize that I was only a bronze until I met you."

  Hu Tian, ​​who spoke little, passed behind Wu Sheng, and silently dropped two words. "Scrap iron."

  For a moment, Wu Sheng's expression became distorted. When he turned around and saw that Yang Meng was also snickering, he was filled with grief and indignation. "Honey, it's fine for them to bully me, but you laugh at me too!"

  With a mournful wail, Wu Sheng rushed over to hug Yang Meng in his arms. Yang Jian, Hu Tianli made three calls, and Li Xiao who had just returned turned his head to look over, and then all sneered. "Oh."
  Dog food!

  Ji Yue's condition is not good. If it wasn't for the support of a belief in her heart, she might have been unable to hold on. But the result of malnutrition, trance, and will to live and die is that without Ye Zi's daily ability support, one is afraid the child would have been lost for a long time.
  So Ye Zi's going to Wanjia, even Li Xin, who was nervous to accompany her at the beginning, gradually retreated under the one-hour treatment time every day. Anyway, Ji Yue won't make any fools, it's enough for a servant to watch from a distance.