Chapter 7

Another glass was brought in from the outside just in case it was connected below. There was already a shallow layer of liquid in the previous glass. More than sixty drops of dew are almost enough to moisten the lips.

  Su Yunxi took off his clothes and soaked in hot water first, and then drank all the dew in the cup in one go. After taking that small mouthful of dew, which was not enough to moisten the throat, he felt a warm current start to flow in his body.

  It's so comfortable that people can't wait to groan/groan, the whole body is warm, and the previous fatigue is quickly swept away. Su Yunxi felt that it was just time for him to stretch, but when he opened his eyes again, he was taken aback by the scene in front of him.

  The originally transparent bath water had turned dark brown, and there was still a lot of black mud squeezed out of his pores on his body.

  To be honest, this scene is not unfamiliar, after all, he is also someone who has read hundreds of novels. But when this scene really happened to me, he realized that it was really disgusting.

  Especially the soaring smell.
  Su Yunxi grabbed the tub and went out of the space together, and quickly flushed all the water in the tub down the toilet. Shower on full blast for a quick scrub. First, he rubbed it vigorously three times with a bath towel, then washed it twice with soap, and finally used a fragrant shower gel.

  After all this tossing, it was already afternoon. You must know that Su Yunxi came back at ten o'clock in the morning, and then has been farming in the space. According to the ratio of one hour inside and one minute outside, after so much tossing, it was only after twelve o'clock.

  As a result, after taking a shower, it was already past three o'clock. After washing himself with fragrance, Su Yunxi did not return to the space again. Doing things in the space can save time, but he still needs to complete many things outside.
  The end of the world is coming, just this month. He already has his little cutie now... Ahem, why can't this slip of the tongue be corrected? Su Yunxi decided to call Yu Bai cute in the future, after all, he has to be worthy of such a big man, right?

  Now that there is space, even if it's not for others, it's time to hoard some supplies just for yourself. Don't think about guns/arms/ammunition/medicine, but food and daily necessities can still be operated.

  After reading so many end-time novels, the advantages of this time are revealed. At least at first, it won't make him feel flustered.

  Selling a house is the first choice, but it is not easy to sell where he live now. This house was the staff house allocated to the Su family's parents by the hospital at the beginning, and Su Yunxi didn't own the property right, so it was basically impossible to sell it.

  Fortunately, Su Yunxi still has a house of his own, which is located in the city center. It was bought for him by his grandparents when Su Yunxi was very young more than 20 years ago.

  The three generations of the Su family have a single lineage, Su Yunxi's mother Bai Ci's side is even more ruthless, and the fifth generation is a single lineage, and when it comes to Su Yunxi's place, they are truly single seedlings.

  Not only is it a single seedling, but it can also be regarded as a child of old age. Su Yunxi is twenty-seven now, but his parents are already over sixty. When the four old people died, they were all in their eighties. Before the old man left, he discussed buying a house for Su Yunxi, so that he would not be able to buy a house when he married a wife.

  After all, although Su Yunxi's parents are very capable in business, both of them are not competitive people. The monthly salary plus subsidies is only more than 10,000 yuan, so it is impossible for high-skilled people to mix to that level.