Chapter 40

After a long time, Su Yunxi abandoned the layout of the sofa and coffee table, and put a blanket on the wooden floor and put a bunch of pillows to finish the job.

  Su Yunxi, Yu Bai, Li Sansheng, Li Xiao, Hu Tian, Yang Jian, and Ye Zi, who has become a second-level healing ability user with her own efforts, also have the qualifications to hold the meeting.

  Including Wu Sheng who joined later and his partner Yang Meng, the number of people who came here for meetings has reached nine. This does not include Yu Bai and others who come to report the situation from time to time, as well as some official contacts.

  The office of the Ministry of Security is really a bit underused. Su Yunxi has recently fallen in love with lying like dead and his mental power is immersed in the space to grow wildly. Twenty pieces of land have been opened up, all of which are used for planting bamboo.

  When reading a novel, the novel will not tell him the daily weather conditions in the text. But when he live in the novel, he will find that this daily temperature change is really fatal.

  But in August, the outdoor temperature has skyrocketed to forty-five degrees. Naturally, Su Yunxi can still afford to turn on the air conditioner, after all, Yu Bai is a mobile power bank that can generate electricity.

  But Su Yunxi still feels hot, only bamboo products can lower the temperature in his eyes. The garden outside the house is now all planted with bamboo. Su Yunxi extravagantly fixed four clean crystal nuclei in the yard to achieve the purpose of making the bamboo grow wildly.

  Part-time wood ability user or something, try their best not to.

  Li Xiao was holding egg custard, and asked Wu Sheng while eating. For the fourth security point, their control ability is stronger, but most of the contact with the official still needs to go through Wu Sheng.

  Wu Sheng served Yang Meng a bowl while quickly recalling the situation. "Yes, Wanquan is also on the transfer list this time." After affirming Li Xiao's inquiry, Wu Sheng's expression was a bit indescribable.

  "That man, it's really difficult to say."

  "Huh? Is he difficult to get along with?" Li Xiao asked, and Li Sansheng and others also looked over. Yu Bai didn't eat, and sat next to Su Yunxi with two crystal nuclei in his hands, with his eyes slightly closed and his head propped up with one hand to 'turn walnuts'.

  Those two 'walnuts' lost a little energy once they turned around, which was quickly absorbed by Yu Bai. Wu Sheng curled his lips and said nothing, but Yang Meng next to him took up the topic with a little emotion. "That man, he's okay. He works seriously and responsibly, and doesn't cheat or play tricks. His temperament is also okay. There's nothing wrong with it. It's just..."

       The expression on his face was a bit indescribable and he continued. "It's just a little fear of guilt, and no responsibility."

  This sentence is a bit interesting. Putting these two words together, fear of guilt and lack of responsibility can lead to a lot of problems. The big men didn't pay attention to those details. As long as there were no problems at work and they didn't take the initiative to make trouble for them, they could completely ignore other things. The topic flashed by, and no one saw the astonishment on the face of Ye Zi sitting in the corner, and the contemplation of frowning at the end.

  When one devote themselves to cultivation, it really feels like time flies. In the blink of an eye, another three days passed, and the road between the third security point and the fourth security point was completely opened.