Chapter 57

Su Yunxi was just watching a play, but he really frowned when he heard this. Ye Zi yelled in a low voice, Ye Zi bit her lip and shut her mouth, but she still looked at Su Yunxi with dissatisfaction and tears. Su Yunxi rubbed his hair helplessly, and felt dizzy for a while. Yu Bai's originally calm state of mind was also a little bit stunned, and he thought for a moment before turning his head to look at Lei Yan.

        "This one..."

  "Lei Yan, my name is Lei Yan, and I'm preparing to take the exam for the Ministry of Public Security in the next recruitment."

  "Well, Miss Lei, please go out first."

  "Good minister." Lei Yan went out briskly, didn't forget to close the door to leave a quiet space for the three of them to discuss when she go out. Lei Yan left very readily and didn't feel a pity at all. After meeting Su Yunxi in the morning, she really didn't think about making trouble again. But on the way back, she met that person. Being able to give a strong sense of presence in front of the real senior management of the entire base, and help Su Yunxi solve his emotional problems. The current development seems to be very smooth. Afterwards, as long as Su Yunxi has a brain, he will definitely accept her love. And what she needs to do is to say some facts in slightly exaggerated terms. Everyone has nothing to lose, and they can also improve their sense of existence.

  So why not do it.
  Lei Yan felt emotional for that man. She thought it was a cowardly man who didn't go out of the door, but she didn't expect the other party to be so clear-headed about this kind of thing. He is a ruthless person. Moreover, he is also a smart and ruthless person. Being able to stand in the same camp as the opponent now is not a loss no matter how one look at it.

  There were no outsiders in the room, Yu Bai helplessly rubbed his forehead, and apologized to Ye Zi. "I didn't expect to cause you all these troubles because of my affairs. I'm really sorry."

  Ignoring Su Yunxi's anxious gaze, Yu Bai didn't even look at him. Rubbing his forehead again, he still chose to speak out to avoid further misunderstandings.

  "A fourth-level zombie appeared in Yan Province. The state issued a call-for-order, and those with abilities above the third level voluntarily participated in the extermination plan..."

  "Are you trying to sneak away alone!"

         Su Yunxi jumped up from the chair, grabbed Yu Bai's collar, and looked at him fiercely. Yu Bai picked Su Yunxi off and put him back on the chair again. The talking target is still facing Ye Zi.

           "After I signed up, I was invited to join a loose information collection organization. It was also there that I learned that someone paid a high price for my life. After investigation, although I haven't been able to find out who it is, but obviously the base must be have a spy of that organization. I kept a distance from Su Yunxi before, and I didn't want to implicate him."

  After thinking about it, he added a sentence. "It's not about being provoked, it has nothing to do with emotional matters."

  Ye Zi blushed, looking at Yu Bai whether he was about to cry or not. Su Yunxi also looked surprised and uncertain, watching Yu Bai grind his teeth. What's the matter? When you think your world is bloody enough, reality can always slap you in time, letting you know that there are more bloody things waiting for you.

  "Everyone is at the third level. If someone wants your life, no one wants mine? You..."

  "They can't afford your life."

Yu Bai just glanced at Su Yunxi calmly, and let Su Yunxi blushed. Obviously this person didn't say anything, but the firm look in his eyes can make people associate more. Ye Zi didn't want to cry anymore, she wanted to hit someone. Seeing the two on the opposite side start throwing dog food again and again, she felt that she was really pitiful. It's bad enough to be a single dog who is stuffed with dog food on weekdays. If anything happens to these two people, she will be blamed on her.