Chapter 55

The river water is not directly drinkable, but the flow of the river water seems to give the entire base  brought life. After the river water is pumped up for precipitation, it can be used to wash clothes after being boiled or purified by ability users. As for drinking water, Yunbo Base has already completed the main topic planning, and all of them use clean water made by ability users. In the past six months, the country has not been able to eat dry food. Not only has the energy gun been successfully tested and put into production, but energy vehicles and the like are also on the agenda. For example, soilless cultivation technology and water purification technology are getting better every day. It's just that the promotion and use of these things always takes time, and they haven't been widely popularized yet.

  Su Yunxi walked towards the back briskly, but a certain thought in his heart became more and more determined. He once had a certain guess, and he only thought it was his own whimsy. But as Yu Xieyi had already started to attack Yunbo base, Su Yunxi had to try to verify it. There is no reason to guard against thieves for a thousand days, it must be to find a way to kill the crisis with one hit.

  "Doctor Su!"
      Su Yunxi stopped and looked at the person calling him. A few pretty girls looked at him excitedly, and the girl in the middle was holding a rose in her hand. Su Yunxi rubbed his chin and watched the group of girls approaching with a smile, and before they could speak, he opened her mouth with a smile. "No, no, it's not for me, is it?"

  Hua Rong, the girl surrounded by her, nodded shyly, and handed the flowers in Su Yunxi's direction. Unexpectedly, Su Yunxi not only didn't answer, but also took a few steps back with a smile.

  "Did you see me?"
Hua Rong didn't have time to feel embarrassed due to the unscrupulous teasing. With such a gesture of obvious rejection, her heart was so cold that she almost didn't cry. It's a pity that she haven't cried yet, when I looked up, she saw Su Yunxi winking.

  "I have a good vision. A person as outstanding as me is indeed loved by everyone." Su Yunxi smiled and spread his hands, and sent back two extra apples in his hand.
  "Unfortunately, I only like men."

  Huarong's face turned pale, and she looked at Su Yunxi with tears in her eyes. "I, girl, what's wrong with girls?"

  Huarong was just acting normally after being rejected, but the faces of the girls next to her were much weirder. Not the kind of plastic sisters watching the show, but frowning and quickly looking at the center of the base with a look of resentment and disgust.

  Oh oh oh, this disgust is not because they hate men, but because they hate a certain person. From the direction they look at, isn't the center of the base the place where the Ministry of Security is located?

  Su Yunxi raised his eyebrows, but the smile on his face became a little more gentle. "A real man is going to have sex with a man. What's the point of bullying a woman?"

  "..."
        Not to mention Huarong, even the girls next to her who were about to say something were stunned. A group of girls looked at Su Yunxi, their eyes widened in disbelief. But Su Yunxi didn't look embarrassed at all.

  "For an outstanding person like me, it's natural to conquer the most powerful people to have a sense of accomplishment."

       Su Yunxi looked at the girl opposite him triumphantly, his tongue licked his lips with a slightly astringent expression. Su Yunxi was already good-looking, but after the end of the world, because of his ability and the pampered offerings, his lips were red and his teeth were white. The most forceful words were spoken in his mouth, but the breath pervading his whole body...
  Conquering or something...
  A sentence echoed in the girl standing next to Huarong in an instant——Men conquer the world, women conquer men. Since Su Yunxi wanted to conquer men, then... Lei Yan was the only 'conscious' person in the group of sisters. She looked at Su Yunxi deeply for a while before patting Huarong's shoulder.