Chapter 81

He tried hard to pick him up with both hands, but unfortunately he was on tiptoes under the force, but Yu Bai still wasn't picked up by him as he imagined. Yu Bai was stunned for a moment, then looked down at Su Yunxi. The two people who were originally only less than ten centimeters apart, now have a height difference of more than half a head. Yu Bai blinked, put his arms on Su Yunxi's shoulders for strength, and followed Su Yunxi's strength to be picked up. Su Yunxi hugged the man in disbelief, then let him go. But his eyes widened, looking at the top of Yu Bai's head...the top of his head that was no longer visible. Picking him up and spinning around, it's because he thinks too much.

  "I went and I left for a few days. Have you taken hormones? Why have you grown so much? I'm sheltering from the wind and rain from outside, and you are beautiful alone at home? Kid Yu Bai, if you don't give me an explanation, you will be dead tonight. Don't try to sleep!"

  Following Su Yunxi and ran a few steps here, Li Xiao, who stopped after seeing Yu Bai, covered his face silently. For a moment, he didn't know whether he was ashamed of Su Yunxi or his boss's childish behavior just now. They are obviously two big brothers, why they can always make incomprehensible actions when they get together. Maybe, this is why he is still single. He don't understand, he really don't understand. When he saw that Su Yunxi didn't use his strength anymore, Yu Bai smiled and put his arms around Su Yunxi's waist, and hugged Su Yunxi in a circle in the same position that Su Yunxi wanted to do before. The person who was still surprised when he was picked up, smiled happier than anyone else after being turned up.

  "Maybe I'm hungry. Someone ran too fast and took all my rations away. No, I had no choice but to chase after him in order not to starve to death."

           There was a smile in Yu Bai's voice. Handsome people can kill with a smile. Su Yunxi exaggeratedly covered his heart as if he had been hit. Looking at the man with a bright smile in front of him, he wondered if Yu Bai secretly shocked him just now.

  "Ah, my big baby, why are you so good-looking!"

        Beauty deceives people, reason and everything collapses and shatters in front of beauty. Su Yunxi held Yu Bai's face in both hands, and pulled Yu Bai to bow his head. Pouting his mouth, 'muah muah muah...' kissed the other party more than a dozen times. If it wasn't for his remaining rationality telling him that there were still people watching around him, he actually wanted to get closer. Yu Bai let Su Yunxi kiss him, lowering his head slightly, as if submissive. Li Xiao's whole body was about to burn, he was embarrassed, and he didn't know if he was embarrassed that these two people were so close in broad daylight or because they didn't care about their image at all.

  The matter of Su Yunxi and Yu Bai can be regarded as an official announcement. As long as they are a member of the public family, they can find anything after a little inquiring. So although Yang Tian and the others felt a little embarrassed, they didn't make too much fuss. Even Huangfu Aotian calmly stood aside and watched. Maybe he wanted to bind Su Yunxi with emotion, but after discovering that Su Yunxi unilaterally liked Yu Bai more than Yu Bai liked him, Huangfu Aotian basically gave up on the true love route.

  Isn't it good for business? All roads lead to Rome. He know why there are thousands of people in the world, but how can he be so successful? Because he knows what it means to be flexible. Huangfu Aotian looked at the two people who were not tired of being together not far away, and began to think about the possibility of cooperation between the three.

          Su Yunxi and Yu Bai stopped for a moment. After all, more than 30 people were silently watching, and Su Yunxi's skin had not yet reached the level of immunity. Yu Bai led the person towards Yang Tian, Su Yunxi looked at Yu Bai's side face without looking at the road at all. It's definitely not his illusion, it's just that he hasn't seen him for a few days, and Yu Bai has really become a lot more handsome. His cheeks are thinner and more angular. In his calm eyes in the past, when looking at him now, there is a warm smile. The corners of the mouth were no longer in a calm state all day long, but had a slightly upward arc. Obviously it was only a small change, but the whole person just changed from a calm pines and cypresses to a straight little white poplar.