Chapter 63

Soon, when he got back to the back office and saw Wei Shi whose face had been completely disfigured, that little bit of joy disappeared in the wind.

  "Why are you avoiding?" The virus of the third-level zombies will indeed affect the wound, after all, it is difficult to deal with, but with Su Yunxi's strength, it can be cleaned up with a little time.

  However, Wei Shi refused.
  After the wound stopped bleeding, he didn't let anyone continue to treat him. From the left eye across the bridge of the nose, the huge wound at the corner of the right mouth was even torn apart a little, falling on Wei Shi's face like a pit. It's also fortunate that Wei Shi is no longer an ordinary person, otherwise such scars that can be seen even to the bones would be fatal.

  "I can't wait any longer, I don't want to leave her for even a second."

        Wei Shi's voice was hoarse, and he didn't know whether it was due to the air leak in the bridge of his nose or what, his current voice seemed a little hollow. Seeing that once handsome face turned into the hideous and frightening appearance, Su Yunxi sighed softly in his heart, and finally didn't say anything more.

  Level 4 zombies have been eliminated, and the rest is much simpler. The outstanding third-level zombies were almost killed. Yu Bai and Huangfu Aotian didn't refuse, and they chased them for a long time. The captured spoils naturally belong to oneself. Before dark, the previous team of more than 20,000 people was finally brought back with a tragic victory of 13,000 people. Seven thousand people stayed on that battlefield forever. Su Yunxi didn't even dare to ask about those things. It would be unbearable for a living person to be injured in front of him. That's more than 7,000 living lives. Before the strength of absolute suppression, all victories were filled with human lives.

  Where is the time that is quiet and good, but others have carried the burden for him. After Yu Bai and Huangfu Aotian returned to the team, the team brought them back directly. Different from the leisurely expression shown in the past, Su Yunxi is slowly purifying with a third-level crystal nucleus in his hand. Without Wang Lian's golden finger, it would take a week for a third-level healing ability user to purify a third-level crystal nucleus, which is the real work efficiency.

  It is not a comfortable thing to use the ability to the limit and squeeze every bit of possibility of oneself. It's like he can only run 200 meters, but he just have to run 1,000 meters in one breath. That kind of uncomfortable or even painful feeling makes people instinctively want to escape. But now, Su Yunxi knew that he could no longer escape. This time it was just a level 4 zombie, so he, Yu Bai, and Huangfu Aotian were dispatched. It is basically impossible to reconcile with Yu Xieyi. Just based on what Yu Xieyi did to Yu Bai, and the things that Yu Xieyi placed outside Yunbo base before, Su Yunxi knows that the relationship between the two parties there is no such thing as reconciliation.

  Therefore, he didn't even dare to imagine what would happen if level five zombies appeared. Just thinking about it, if there are two level 4 zombies, He's afraid they will win even more miserably, or even... lose. In such a situation where his life was threatened, Su Yunxi really didn't dare to relax anymore. After returning to the base, Su Yunxi went directly to his small house by the river. Huangfu Aotian's team did not follow back to Yunbo base, but returned to the second base.

  The official team also took their team away directly, and continued to clean up other threats around Haicheng. The attraction caused by the group of more than 200,000 zombies, as well as those things specially released by Yu Xieyi, made the surroundings of Haicheng no longer calm. Su Yunxi looked at the dark brown river in front of him, his eyes became more and more determined.

  He wants a clean living environment.
  At Yunbo base, it was quiet as if nothing had happened. Here at the second base, with the return of Huangfu Aotian, and the news that he has been promoted to a third-level ability user has spread. On the night when Huangfu Aotian came back, the other two people who had fought against him before finally appeared in his living room and surrendered to him.