Chapter 90

Holding his breath, he was so angry that he didn't know what to do for a while. How to do this kind of thing? What can be done? Go out and yell that he have no interest in the man you used to be?

  Just thinking about it makes him feel like it's cheap. After all, if a dog bites you, you can't bite the dog back. Su Yunxi rolled his eyes to the sky, but this joke was destined to be read by Ye Zi. Fortunately, classmate Ye Zi still has a little sharp eyesight. After seeing Su Yunxi's eyes were murderous, she immediately changed the subject and stopped teasing. Otherwise, she would be thrown to the front line by her elder brother to understand life, which is definitely something Su Yunxi can do. In fact, the anger about this matter is just more of teasing Ye Zi. For those unimportant people and things, Su Yunxi really can't worry too much.

  When he first traveled to this world, Su Yunxi was still afraid of Yu Xieyi, afraid that the other party would know how he died without knowing it. But after more than a year has passed, the Yu Xieyi in Su Yunxi's heart is just like that. Don't talk about being afraid, now even taking a second look is just to joke with others. For that kind of joke, just read it. After all, his, Su Yunxi's time is still very precious, there are more things in this world that need his attention and time. Regarding the strength of the people in the base, the flowers created in the greenhouse were not very satisfactory, so after returning to the Yunbo base for a week of recuperation, Yu Bai personally led the team and began to clear the road to Yan Province. Actual combat is the only truth of the test, whether it is a mule or a horse, it always has to be pulled out for a walk. Su Yunxi led the logistics team to follow behind, providing all the logistical guarantees necessary for survival, no more.

  Both Su Yunxi and Yu Bai can only be regarded as holding the line, and when they really fight, they can hide as far as they can. Millions of ability users clean up together, and the efficiency is not so fast. Nowadays, with Su Yunxi, the first and second level crystal nuclei, has completely looked down on them, and those crystal nucleus bases do not charge any handling fees or all the protection fees are allocated to field workers. Throwing millions of people into a normal province and city may be just a small group of people, but when millions of people work together, the efficiency is not so high. The aggressive ability users are killing all directions in the front, and the water and wood ability users are rearing up the land. It is indeed impossible for people to live in these places that have undergone safety monitoring, but it is still possible to expand one's own plantation or something. Su Yunxi didn't help the logistics people to deal with the matter of turning the land into farmland, because he had more important things to do-plant lotus flowers.

  As long as enough energy is provided, the lotus can reproduce at a rate comparable to that of second-order heterophytes. After the lotus is mature, there are still crispy lotus roots that can be eaten, which can be regarded as rations. As for the lotus pod or something, don't think about it for now. Su Yunxi didn't care about that little thing, but the others wanted to keep each one for safekeeping and continue planting.

  In the second year of the last days, they saw the hope of environmental transformation and so on. Before the people below could react, the people above had already seen the importance. After vigorous planting of lotus, the air in Haicheng became much fresher. There was less energy in the air, and the people in the city became more powerful. Even if animals and plants that instinctively seek advantages and avoid disadvantages are mutated, they still retain this instinct. Obviously, even where the mountains are close to the edge of the city, the number of mutated animals and plants has decreased a lot. With the easing of spring and the approach of summer, the situation in the mountains is getting better and better, and the number of animals that were willing to come out to cooperate with humans has decreased a lot.