Chapter 42

At the beginning of September, the outdoor temperature has reached fifty degrees. The outdoors, which is no longer suitable for human activities, cannot stop the pace of zombies and mutated animals and plants. Zombies have crystal nuclei in their brains, and killing mutated animals and plants can also get a black crystal nucleus from their corpses.

  It looks like Neidan.
  The living environment of human beings has become worse, and the outdoor temperature of more than 50 degrees is not suitable for human survival activities. But it doesn't have much impact on the mutated animals and plants. The most disappointing thing is that the zombies that humans thought would be afraid of the sun are gradually not afraid of the sun.

  The so-called strategic materials refer to things that play an important role in national economy, people's livelihood and national defense. Su Ye and his wife came all the way, so it was impossible for them to just look at their son.

  For those basic tests, they also specially photographed advanced scientific researchers like Su Ye and his wife, which can be regarded as an official gesture of favor to Su Yunxi. Although Su Yunxi is hot on the outside and cold on the inside, he really has the coolness that Ye Zi saw in his bones. But Su Yunxi is very knowledgeable about current affairs. On the surface, he can make others treat him well, so he will be twice as easy to go back. The state of being aware of current affairs also makes him never choose to touch stones. Why do you have to be skinny when you can be good for everyone?

  The announcement of exchanging white shards was hung high on the huge public screen outside the Ministry of Public Security. Su Yunxi also looked desperate, trying to guide people every day. The military, the political circles, as long as it was a debt he owed, he never thought of delaying it.

  And Su Yunxi's approach undoubtedly satisfied the people on both sides.
  "...After bamboo enters the growth stage, it can even skyrocket by more than three meters per day. Coupled with the unique toughness of bamboo, it is indeed very suitable as a building material at this stage..."

        The fourth security point is three months after the crazy infrastructure construction , had to start to face a big problem-all infrastructure materials, earth, stone, cement and steel bars were all in a hurry. Metal-type ability users can only manipulate metal at the first level, and the ability to create out of thin air is only a little longer than one meter a day. The soil manipulated by soil-type ability users is not concrete either.
  Therefore, there is no material for building a house.

  The gardens outside Su Yunxi and Yu Bai's house have all been covered with sunscreen. The ground has been baked by a high temperature of more than 50 degrees, and the water stains left by the previous heavy rain have not disappeared.

  And with the high-temperature baking, the previously filthy dirty water released a strong stench while drying. The instruments on several monitoring points in the safe point released harsh alarm sounds every day..

  Su Yunxi often suspects that maybe he must be suffocated to death by the stench before being contaminated by the virus.

  The heavy rain did not cause casualties, but in the last week, due to a series of things such as virus outbreaks, foul-smelling environmental pollution, and wound infections, even survivors at the fourth security point have suffered triple-digit deaths.

  Just say that the son of heaven was so angry, how could it be possible to just let himself spit blood and finish the matter. It was as if all the viruses in Haicheng had been brought to the fourth safe point, and all the viruses in the fourth safe point revolved around Su Yunxi.

  Crazy purification of crystal nuclei every day has upgraded the space. The crop cycle inside is the same, but the quality is noticeably better. The amount of purified crystal nucleus that Su Yunxi can 'eat' every day has also changed from a little to a big cup.

I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be A Villainजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें