Chapter 10

It is impossible for Yu Bai to pin all his hopes on Su Yunxi, so he still chooses to do things like collecting materials by himself. As a special team, they naturally have special shopping channels.

  Yu Bai managed to get a lot of guns/arms/ammunition that Su Yunxi could not get. But these things are not cheap, and two-thirds of the funds in hand are quickly consumed.

  There are also defensive equipment and so on. It's just that one person bought two sets and the funds then went down a lot. He didn't dare to buy too flashy things, what Yu Bai bought was rice,  noodles, oil that could fill him up and stored in the secret base of their special team.

  That kind of secret base is like a safe house but he can't put down too many supplies. Moreover, many things Yu Bai bought privately, and he didn't want everyone above to know about his little tricks.

  Store the things in four safe houses in batches, and a small half of the things are expected to bother that Dr. Su when they arrive the day after tomorrow.

  In any case, Dr. Su who seems to be able to 'see' some things in the future must not be left alone.

  During these busy days, Yu Bai also asked No. 10 to stay near the hospital to monitor Dr. Su. At such a critical moment, no amount of care can be overstated.

  On the other side, Su Yunxi, who was being monitored, lived a normal life. During working hours, he obediently stay in the hospital and work hard. After get off work, he go to a vegetable market and then stay at home without going out. Although the things he bought were weird, like saplings and seeds, but because the quantity he bought was not much each time, it didn't arouse No. 10's suspicion.

  Besides, the order given by Yu Bai was to protect Su Yunxi's safety from a distance, not to monitor and investigate everything about Su Yunxi. Under such an order, No. 10 will not observe Su Yunxi too closely but will focus more on observing the surrounding environment and the existence that may pose a threat to Su Yunxi.

  Even when Su Yunxi buys meals for ten or twenty people every time, eating eight meals a day is not worthy of No. 10's attention.

  Su Yunxi's life seems easy to others but in fact it is not easy at all. After spending more than a day in reality and he doesn't know how long the space will evolve is, he finally found a way to restore the current "birds don't shit" space into a thousand hectares of fertile land with birds singing and flowers fragrant.

  At the beginning, only vegetables can be grown in a piece of farmland, and no matter what kind of vegetables, they will mature in about ten minutes. One hundred proficiency upgrades by one level, and the number of plantings increased by five units from the initial ten, until the peak of twenty-five.

  After a few hundred times of planting, the soil color will deepen by one level. The soil after discoloration can be upgraded to planting fruits. After all, fruits are saplings, and the roots occupy a larger area. Naturally, it is impossible to plant more than a dozen trees on one square meter.

  Only one fruit tree needs to be planted, and it matures every two hours. At the beginning, the result is ten, and then the upgrade will increase by five, and the final limit is also twenty-five.

  It is also because the maturity time of fruit trees has increased, which makes Su Yunxi more haggard recently. In real time, it takes three days to increase the evolution of a piece of land, which is not something ordinary people can do.

  The land can only grow vegetables at the beginning, fruits can be grown at the second level, and staple crops can be grown at the third level, that is, things like wheat, corn, and rice.