Chapter 85

There is also hostility. For a master who is still a free person, it is naturally the best result to win over him to their own camp. If not, there are definitely not many of those people who can comfortably watch those masters join the hostile camp. If it cannot be obtained, it will be directly destroyed. This is not an incomprehensible choice.

  Su Yunxi seemed to have discovered nothing, holding Su Ye's contribution card without spending a penny. They lived in Su Ye and Yunxiu's dormitory, and they ate food from Su Yunxi's own space. If no one bothered, Su Yunxi could go on like this for 10,000 years.

  "The armed forces on the surface are still in the hands of the state, but in the dark, there are already three huge underground forces on the imperial capital."

           Yu Bai is different from Su Yunxi, Su Yunxi eats, drinks, and reads novels every day to pass a day. The restless Yu Bai would go around the base every day after sending the person to the laboratory. After two days, Yu Bai got a lot of useful information. Of the three underground forces, there is actually one that is supported by the state. Many things are not easy to solve on the surface, so they can only rely on those methods that are not very obvious. Rather than handing over power to others, it is better to keep it in their own hands.

  "Lie Yan and Baihu can work together. The only thing to pay attention to is the Tunlong."

  "Huh? Tunlong? That's a great name."

       Su Yunxi opened his casual eyes a little bit, and looked at Yu Bai curiously. Yu Bai rarely showed a mocking smile, and looked towards the west of the base with disdain.

        "Some people, who have a reverse bone, like to wait for others."

  It sounds like there is a story in it. Su Yunxi looked at Yu Bai with shining eyes, and he could express his heart of gossip that was burning at the moment without speaking. What Yu Bai said next completely overturned Su Yunxi's three views. After going through life and death for more than a year, he almost forgot that he came from time travel. This novel that can be timed through, shouldn't it be a romantic novel about love?

  The Xieyi and the like are so harmonious that there is no scum. Danmei still retains this point. At least here, men and women are very calm when they are in love, and there is nothing to make a fuss about. But as for the novel about love and romance, why did he suddenly start fighting openly and covertly between countries on the situation of the country and the world? Alright.

  If IQ can't keep up, it will appear that they're not good enough for them. Of the three major underground forces, the Baihu is officially supported, and it is not difficult for anyone with a real discernment to see this. The control of J is very strict. Not only do people not touch D products, but they also don't allow those things to flow into the country. If someone dared to face it, Baihu didn't mind cooperating with the authorities to beat those people to death or maim them. Cooperating with the government may be a bit contemptuous to those underground forces, but face is always sold.

  Lie Yan (raging flames) is much more normal. The serious black forces have existed for hundreds of years, and many times even the officials have to sell some face. However, Lie Yan's people have brains, and they have a certain bottom line in doing things, and they don't force things that the country severely cracks down on. This stabilizes the situation where everyone is good to each other on the bright side.

  As for Tunlong, he's afraid that he wants to follow the route of opium aggression a hundred years ago. Human trafficking at the beginning and later pornography/gambling/drugs dared to get involved in everything, and there was a large amount of funds from unknown sources to do things without any scruples and it was very public. Even if he is caught, he is a short-tailed man who can act decisively to survive. The original behind-the-scenes instigation was not in the country, which made it difficult to completely destroy this gang. Later, they finally had a chance, who knew that the end of the world would come. After the end of the world, the connection between countries was broken. In the first month before, the people who swallowed the dragon were very tolerant and lurked down.