Chapter 28

Taking a deep breath, her face turned red from holding back her laughter. "In short, thank you for trusting me." Ye Zi said very sincerely, and Su Yunxi figured out the key to the matter after a second thought. It was still a matter of space, and he told Ye Zi that he had spatial abilities, so that Ye Zi felt that he trusted her.

  To be honest, Su Yunxi liked the little sister Ye Zi very much in the first place, and Yu Bai and others naturally felt that Ye Zi's character can only continue to be in the same room after their investigation these days.

  But the issue of trust in the space... Think about the total seven people in the family, and Ye Zi is the last to know...

  Forget it, let this beautiful misunderstanding continue to be beautiful.

  "Stop thinking about it, as long as you don't do things that are sorry for me and Yu Bai, I won't leave you alone." After thinking about it, Su Yunxi still made his expression serious, and seriously gave Ye Zi a guarantee.

  In today's world, it is better to say a lot of things. Ye Zi was so moved that her eyes turned red again, and she nodded fiercely. "Well, I won't rob you of a man."

  "..." Su Yunxi broke through in a second, couldn't hold back a smile, and patted Ye Zi on the back of the head. "But remember your words."

  Ye Zi can have such worries, she's afraid not only because she has seen through the indifferent heart under Su Yunxi's gentle surface.

  In what age is it now, it is normal for people to maintain a sense of distance between them. It's just that in the past, Su Yunxi's sadness that could be cried out on the spot can be adjusted by turning around, but it has been placed in the environment of the end of the world.

  Ye Zi thought that she had already gotten used to the indifferent state of life and death in the hospital, but when one day she began to suspect that her life and death would also be underestimated by her close friends, how could she not be nervous.

  The day Ye Zi was brought out from the hospital, she was doing psychological construction for herself, Su Yunxi just forgot, not really indifferent.

  Just forgot...
 He just forgot all the other colleagues in the hospital back then, he just forgot Su Yunxi's own relatives and friends, he just forgot...Su Yunxi's own parents.

  When the time passed day by day, but Su Yunxi was not worried about others at all, the pressure in Ye Zi's heart was increasing day by day. She was afraid, afraid that in this chaotic world of people eating people, one day she would suddenly become the forgotten person.

  Then, Su Yunxi told her such a big secret.
  For a moment, the pressure in her heart completely collapsed as if she had found a breakthrough. Ye Zi, who was crying in the dark, had only one thought in her mind - she was still different in the heart of this brother Su Yunxi.

  After Ye Zi cried and talked with Su Yunxi, her mood improved a lot. Looking at the girl with red eyes but a bright smile on her face, Su Yunxi touched himself and knew that she didn't notice those things.

  After all, to him as a time traveler, those colleagues are just a group of strangers who can't even pronounce their names. It doesn't help much to say that there are memories of the original owner or something. 'Su Yunxi' had only worked in the emergency department of the hospital for one year, but after that it was the doomsday mode of life and death for five years.

  Two years after the college entrance examination, he may not be able to name the high school classmates he have been in the same class for three years, let alone the so-called colleagues who were not even considered nodding acquaintances after that kind of encounter that lived like years.