Chapter 22

There are seven people, three rooms, if she still lives in one room alone, with the remaining six it is inappropriate no matter how they are divided. The most important thing is that Ye Zi knows better than anyone else now that she can stay here, she can almost be regarded as an oil bottle, and she has no right to pick and choose.

  It was her own choice to stay, but no one else had the obligation to spoil her.

  Li Sanseng and the others were stunned for a moment, then turned their heads to look at the balcony in unison. This is the first floor, with a small yard outside. The outside of the small yard is surrounded by three-meter-high iron railings, and this place is also inside the safe zone, so the safety is still guaranteed.

  The room and the balcony are separated by a sliding door, and there is another sliding door a little further outside. There are heavy curtains on both sides, and the balcony is designed to be elevated.

  At first glance, it is almost a tatami mat.
  "It's a good place, I'm not being polite. Thank you for taking me in." Ye Zi stood up and bowed deeply to Yu Bai and the others. She said everything in her heart in one breath, and after thinking about it, she added another sentence. "I will do all the housework, and I will take care of all the laundry and cooking in the future."

  "No, No, Don't be." Li Sanseng waved his hands quickly, laughed and walked to Ye Zi and rubbed his head . "This little girl is real. All right, then you can live there. I'll help you move the sofa there."

  When Li Sanseng said, he took a quick look at Yu Bai. After Yu Bai nodded, he laughed out loud. Although the few men didn't speak, they obviously had a better impression of Ye Zi.

  In the five-person team, the youngest Li Xiao is only twenty-two this year. Smiling, he leaned over and together with Li Sanseng, moved the part of the sofa that can be used as a small bed to the balcony.

  Yang Jian controlled the metal, and built another protective net on the outside of the balcony. Hu Tian, ​​who was the most taciturn, also went around the small courtyard outside to check the safety.

  Yu Bai looked at it for a while, then directly carried Su Yunxi, who was already asleep, into the master bedroom. It was not small at first, but on the balcony where five people squeezed into it abruptly, four men and a woman poked their heads in tacit understanding to look at them.

  When they saw Yu Bai carrying Su Yunxi into the room, the expressions of the four people were really indescribable.

  When they were gone, the four of them looked at Ye Zi three times, and the sense of alienation just now disappeared a lot. Some kind of weird feeling of meeting in-laws made the smiles of the five people become kinder.

  On the other side, Su Yunxi who entered the master bedroom opened one eye to see how he was suspended in the air, and then changed his original plan of entering the space alone into two people entering together.

  Now being hugged by a big cutie, of course this kind of enjoyment is just a second longer.

  The two entered the space, Su Yunxi fell asleep directly, and Yu Bai turned into a farmer and started to work. After finishing his work, he found time to take a nap, and then left the space with Su Yunxi who had already woken up.

  After tossing around in the space for so long, it seemed like less than ten minutes had passed outside.

  "What are you going to do next?" The two of them left the space, and Su Yunxi threw himself directly onto the big bed. Yu Bai walked around the room and finished checking, then walked to the window and fell silent.