Chapter 70

What, that is definitely an illusion.
  Isn't it delicious for retirement life? No, it is very fragrant!
  After returning home, set a small goal first, let Yunbo base become the largest production base in the country first!

  "In the past two and a half months, our base has encountered a total of two waves of zombie attacks. Fortunately, we discovered it early and responded in time, so there were not too many casualties."

  " There is no progress in the group cooperation situation. Although Dr. Su told Ye Zi to preside over the purification work there before leaving, it is not absolutely suppressed by force, and the intention to cooperate has become less obvious." Blabla Blabla Blabla.

   Those two who just returned to the base were taken to the office of the Ministry of Public Security and began to listen to the report. After Su Yunxi's freshness passed, he sat next to Yu Bai with blank eyes and kept smiling. Yu Bai, on the other hand, quickly entered the working state. The office has been moved from the first floor to the second floor, from the previous 80 square meters to the current 120 square meters. The participants have also changed from five or six people who used to be small workshops to more than twenty people now. Li Sansheng and others were naturally among them, as well as many small captains who were promoted later. Su Yunxi immersed himself in the space, using the energy in the space to temper his mental power.

  "There are two main persons in charge of Wanjia's logistics, Wanquanhu and Jiyue."

  He don't know who said this, but it caught Su Yunxi's attention. Looking up, the team leader who was in charge of making a report on the opposite side understood Su Yunxi's meaning after a moment of stupefaction.

  "When Su Yunxi and Boss Yu left before, we had already split the logistics department into two. Because we didn't lack supplies, the demand for Wan's side was not very high, so we wouldn't be subject to him. After Wan Quanhu's the family felt that something was wrong, they asked Ms. Ji Yue to be in charge of some matters related to the two parties. The accident probably happened more than a month ago when Ms. Ji Yue was about to give birth, and she was suddenly assassinated. Ms. Ye went to help, and the mother and child were safe. It was also from that time that Miss Ji Yue became more and more important to the Wan family." Yu Jian, that is, the team leader who was promoted later is responsible for the information security in the base, so he must be well aware of these important matters.

  Su Yunxi quickly exchanged glances with Ye Zi, and seeing the calmness in Ye Zi's eyes without any tension or anger, he knew that there must be other secrets behind this matter. But there is no threat to the base, so Ye Zi is not nervous. He can ask about this matter when no one is around, so Su Yunxi didn't continue to ask. After listening to the report for another half an hour, almost all the important things that should be known have been known. Although Su Yunxi and Yu Bai were away for two and a half months, they would send some news back from time to time. And the official side unreservedly passed on all the conditions of those fallen cities, and also passed on the speculation that meteorites can absorb virus energy to promote heterogeneous evolution. Therefore, there was no official urging on the disappearance of Su Yunxi and Yu Bai in the past two and a half months. One must know that Su Yunxi and Yu Bai are currently the leaders of the same base, and it is not impossible to be held accountable for such a sudden disappearance.

  Fortunately, the official father is very open-minded. In the past two and a half months, the number of ordinary survivors at Yunbo Base has been decreasing. Without Su Yunxi's heaven-defying guiding ability, the number of other healing ability users' daily guiding is always limited. And within this limited number, it is necessary to ensure the strength of the base and complete official tasks as much as possible, so the qualifications assigned to ordinary survivors are getting less and less. Taking advantage of this time, Yu Xieyi of the former Second Base and now the Glory Base has taken advantage of the situation, and began to help ordinary people guide a large number of people. So in the past two and a half months, the number of survivors in Yunbo Base has decreased by more than half a million, and they have all been transferred to Glory Base.