Chapter 32

If he didn't make a move, he would be knocked down directly, but Li Sansheng's situation is better and he can still make more than a dozen moves. But this is also hurtful enough.

  It is impossible for No. 4 security point to let him take care of things all the time. In other words, No. 4 safety point never let him take care of things from the beginning to the end. After letting go, Wu Sheng calmly accepted the fact that he was convinced by Yu Bai, and then became Yu Bai's fifth younger brother.

  Just thinking about the two clean crystal nuclei he still has in his pocket, Wu Sheng couldn't possibly feel a little uncomfortable about being Yu Bai's younger brother.

  Besides, Yu Bai always regarded them as brothers, and what he said about younger brothers were just jokes they said when they were joking.

  Wu Sheng and Su Yunxi are not familiar, but Wu Sheng knows Su Yunxi, and Su Yunxi doesn't necessarily know Wu Sheng's unfamiliarity. However, Wu Sheng participated in both the investigation of Yu Bai and the others, and the investigation of Su Yunxi. So for these two, Wu Sheng felt that he was very familiar with them.

  Being kicked out, Wu Sheng immediately greeted him with a smile. Yu Bai blankly looked at the four cowardly people in the back, and then at Wu Sheng who was kicked out without saying a word.

  On the contrary, Su Yunxi continued to hug Yu Bai's waist with all his strength, and put on a pensive expression to make a thinking expression. "Could it be, isn't my performance obvious?"

  "Ah?" Seeing Yu Bai's expressionless look, Wu Sheng felt a little guilty. This 'big brother' who is five years younger than him puts too much pressure on him. If one didn't pay attention, Su Yunxi didn't know how to answer the words.

  Su Yunxi put on a bright smile, and put his face directly on Yu Bai's back. "I'm pursuing Yu Bai, can't you see it?"

  I can see it, thank you.
  Wu Sheng held back his laughter, his tanned face turned red. His eyes quickly turned between Su Yunxi and Yu Bai, and he clasped his fists with both hands. "Brother, good luck!!"

  After Wu Sheng finished speaking, he ran away, and Yu Bai raised his hand to press his forehead with a headache. Su Yunxi hugged the person behind and continued to smile, and the four of them stood in the distance, silently giving thumbs up.

  "Okay, stop making trouble, you should have something to do here." Yu Bai pinched the root of his nose, feeling his head hurt even more. After a little bit of effort to get the hands off his waist, Su Yunxi looked at him with a face that was about to cry.

  The acting skills that can't be more fake can be seen at a glance.

  "Commander Yu asked me to discuss something, and asked me if I wanted to leave. I said I would stay here, and he agreed to hand over the No. 4 security point to us." Su Yunxi pouted, pitifully looked at Yu Bai intently.

  Yu Bai endured, but in the end he couldn't. "You are fine."

  "Hehehe, don't you like crying men?" Su Yunxi immediately changed into a small face, smiling extraordinarily brightly.

  Seriously speaking, Yu Bai didn't know whether he liked men or women at all. After all, he have never been tempted for so many years, and naturally he can't talk too much about his sexual orientation when talking about it seriously.

  When he met Su Yunxi for the first time, his eyes were too revealing, and Yu Bai naturally understood something. But later when the two got along, they became entangled by fate and could not be separated. Whether it was out of responsibility or guilt, Yu Bai really felt that he was a little sorry for Su Yunxi.