Chapter 82

How did he spend such a short time? He's afraid it was consumed by Yu Bai's help.

  The people here have different expressions, and the two people over there are also very busy. "Catch it, catch it, iron squid, how long is this one enough to eat!"

  Su Yunxi looked at Yu Bai with shining eyes, and Yu Bai finds it so funny that he really used his special suction of lightning to take the octopus he killed earlier. There were also giant squids that caught one each. When the squid the size of an airport was caught out of the water, not to mention the people on Yang Tian's side, even Su Yunxi's eyes widened in shock.

  "My god, is this a lifetime's worth?"

  Yu Bai closed his eyes tightly, his whole body trembling slightly. But Su Yunxi next to him didn't feel worried at all. When Yu Bai opened his eyes again, blue-purple lightning flashed in his pupils for a moment. Clenching his right hand into a fist, he raised it and looked at it for a while, turning it left and right in front of him.

"Intermediate level five."

  Yu Bai looked at Su Yunxi with a smile, and Su Yunxi squatted next to the giant squid, grinning at Yu Bai. Yu Bai couldn't help it, and laughed along with him. The two squatted down together and looked at the huge squid in front of them. It is no exaggeration to say that after they squatted down, they were completely blocked.

  What is the concept of more than 20 meters long and 5 meters wide? When placed vertically, it is nearly ten stories high. What is the proportion of a person standing in front of a ten-story building, and what is the proportion of Su Yunxi and Yu Bai squatting next to the squid now. Su Yunxi probed, and Yu Bai very cooperatively came over to kiss him. The two laughed and hugged. Su Yunxi took out a lot of barbecue supplies and Yu Bai has already started cleaning the squid with a clean dagger, cutting off a large piece and then cutting it into small pieces that are easy to eat. Grilled squid or something, it was obvious that Su Yunxi would not leave until he could eat it.

  When white smoke started to rise from the ruins, Yang Tian and others rushed over. A group of people looked at the countless carcasses of marine life floating in the sea, and then at the two excited people who started to barbecue.
For a moment, he was a little dazed not knowing what they were here for before, and he felt like a thief. Their desperate fight is just for a barbecue in the eyes of others. Yang Tian wiped his face fiercely, and moved closer to Su Yunxi and Yu Bai.

"Boss, let's divide up."

  The others also silently moved over, without saying anything, looking at the two people with pitiful eyes on their dark faces. Even Yu Bai, who is as serious, was amused by this group of people.

  "Go, go, do it yourself."

Angrily pushed Yang Tian's face away, and pointed to the position next to him. With a wave of his hand, Su Yunxi took out several sets of barbecue tools, iron racks, coal, seasoning oil and so on. The eyes of the three space ability users were deep, no wonder there was no transportation in Su Yunxi's space, probably all the things for eating and drinking were installed. A group of people cheered and began to barbecue, and Huangfu Aotian also joined the barbecue team with a smile on his face. In addition to squid and octopus, half of which are already on the ruins, there are many fresh seafood that have just been electrocuted in the water. A group of people don't dislike anything, and there is nothing to dislike. There is nothing to dislike such fresh seafood.

  Soon, fresh shrimp, shells and various fish, crabs and conch and various fish, Su Yunxi also took out a large vegetable box from the space, which was full of leeks, eggplants, enoki mushrooms, garlic and potatoes. They are all unprocessed things, so someone next to them will naturally take over and start processing. After Su Yunxi took out a whole lamb, half a piece of pork and half a cow from the space, even Huangfu Aotian couldn't hold back his deep gaze.
  No wonder Su Yunxi took out vehicles in his space, probably put food in them all!