Chapter 25

The first floor is a store. Su Yunxi glanced at it before going upstairs, and most of it was clothes or something. There are not many zombies wandering in the store.

  The second floor is also a store, but it is replaced by shoes. It's such an exaggeration, selling shoes on a whole floor. The third floor is the catering department, the third floor is a mass restaurant with high quality and low price, the fourth floor is a buffet and small restaurant, and the fifth floor is a kind of high-end meal.

  The offices above the sixth floor are convenient for Su Yunxi and Yu Bai. After all, not many people would go to the restaurant to wait for the boss the first time they go to work.

  After rushing all the way to the 18th floor, he heard a faint human voice coming from the 18th floor. A group of people are not in danger for the time being, and are carefully searching for supplies.

  Su Yunxi understood that this group should be the group of unlucky ones. He couldn't help but signaled Yu Bai to speed up his pace and rushed directly to the twentieth floor.

  The unlucky guy has already appeared, and it shouldn't be far away if he want to come to meet Xieyi.

  As soon as the twentieth floor arrived, he rushed directly to the destination along the guide board. The door of the office was directly open. There were no humans or zombies in the corner office with an area of ​​no more than 100 square meters.

  Things in the room were messy, and the door was wide open. Presumably it was caused by people who woke up after a coma or people who were not unconscious at all when they realized that something was wrong and ran away in a hurry.

  The huge parrot was standing on the desk not far from the door, with a small piece of jade in its mouth. Compared with the body that is more than an arm's length, even if he don't pay attention, he can't see that there is something in the mouth.

  "Gah!" The parrot screamed fiercely, flapping its wings and flying away. The small jade in his mouth fell directly on the table, and the crisp sound made Su Yunxi jump.

  After all, jade is fragile.
  Yu Bai grabbed the chain lock hanging on the door fiercely and threw it over. The parrot, which was about to fall back to pick up the jade just half a meter after taking off, was smashed right on the ground. The huge strength brought the parrot's body and directly hit the back wall.

  Su Yunxi's fierce face grabbed the jade on the table, and after hearing the faint human voice behind him, he directly put the things into the space without delay for a second.

  "Give it back to me, give it back to me!"

"..." The parrot can talk.
  Seeing the big bird with red eyes and sharp claws attacking him with the wind of its claws, Yu Bai's hands flashed blue light instantly, and a thunderbolt flew over violently.

  "There are voices over there, and there may be survivors!"

  In the stairwell, the voices of those unlucky ones came. Yu Bai's lightning also hit the big bird, a blue light flashed, and the big bird was scorched black and lost its life.

  One month after the end of the world, the plants mutated openly. And the variation of animals is produced slowly when human beings don't even know it. Zombie animals attack all living things, while crazy mutated animals will instinctively hunt down and prey on things with energy. For example - ability users.

  Therefore, after the eruption of the last days, the lovely animals and plants in the past will become the enemies of mankind.

  "Careful, are you all right?" The person in the stairwell finally ran over, carefully standing at the corner five or six meters away from Su Yunxi and Yu Bai.