Chapter 1

Chapter name- Meeting for the first time

Jaipur, the pink city of Rajasthan. In a beautiful Singh haveli. Anand ji was getting ready. He looked up. " Roop, Kashi, Shreya, come down. We are getting late. " said Anand ji, " Yeah, yeah, we are coming down. " said Roop ji while coming down the stairs. She was coming down while wearing her earrings.

Anand ji looked at Roop ji. " Roop, where are Kashi and Shreya? " asked Anand ji, " Here Papa. " said Shreya while coming down. Shreya is Anand ji and Roop ji's elder daughter and Kashi's elder sister. Shreya came down and touched Anand ji and Roop ji's feet. " Stay happy. " said Anand ji. " I am also here. " said Kashi while coming down. Anand ji, Roop ji and Shreya looked at Kashi. " Finally that you all have come. Now let's go. " said Anand ji.

Anand ji, Roop ji, Shreya and Kashi came out of the haveli. They all sat in the car and Anand took the car from there. Kashi and Shreya were talking while looking outside. Suddenly a jeep stopped in front of their car. Anand ji quickly stopped the car. Some goons came down while holding some guns. Anand ji, Roop ji, Kashi and Shreya got scared. They didn't have security at that time. Those goons opened the gate. " Come out. " said those goons. Anand ji, Roop ji, Kashi and Shreya came down.

A goon held Kashi's hand and pulled her. " No, no leave me. " said Kashi. Anand ji, and Roop ji were looking at this but they couldn't do anything. Those goons kept Kashi in the jeep and left from there. Anand ji quickly got up and sat inside the car. Roop ji and Shreya also sat in the car. Anand ji drove the car behind that jeep. They reached a cross road. Roop ji looked at Anand ji. " What will we do now? " asked Roop ji, " I don't know. " replied Anand ji and hit his hand on the steering wheel.

Meanwhile with Kashi, she was trying to free herself but those goons were not letting her go. " Please let me go what do you want from me? " asked Kashi, " Give this to us. " said a goon. Kashi looked at the chain that the goon was pointing at. It was a gold chain.

Kashi covered that chain. " No, I will not give this to you. " said Kashi. That man was about to slap Kashi when he saw a bullet bike coming towards the jeep. " Now, who is this? " said that goon. Kashi saw a ray of hope. She started to shout. " Please, please, save me. " said Kashi. The man who was driving the bullet bike overtook the jeep and went from there.

Kashi lost the ray of hope and started to cry. Those goons started to laugh. " No one will come to save you. " said a goon while laughing. Suddenly the goon who was driving the jeep stopped. All the goons and Kashi looked in front and saw that man who was driving the bullet standing there. " What should I do now? " asked a goon, " Kill him. " replied another goon. The goon drove the jeep towards that man.

That man held the goon who was driving and threw him on the ground. The other goon controlled the jeep. Kadhi released her hand and ran towards that man. That man held Kashi's hand and Kashi hid behind that man. One of the goons picked the gun and shot that man. That man turned around to save Kashi. In this, that man and Kashi rolled down on the sand. In this Kashi and that man's lips touched each other.

Kashi and that man were shocked with this. That man saw those goons coming towards him and Kashi. He quickly got up and pulled out his gun. He started to shoot those goons. Kashi hid behind that man. That man killed all the goons and then looked at Kashi. " You are safe now. " said that man. Kashi looked at that man. Kashi got up. " Thank you. " said Kashi, " Come I will drop you home. " said that man while sitting on the bullet.

Kashi sat behind that man. Kashi looked at that man. " Can I get your phone? " asked Kashi, " Okay. " said that man and gave the phone to Kashi. Kashi dialed Anand ji's number. To Kashi's surprise, Anand ji's number was saved on that man's phone. Kashi looked at that man and then called Anand ji. " Hello Rudra. " said Anand ji, " Papa it's me, Kashi. " said Kashi.

Anand ji was very happy to hear Kashi's voice. " Kashi, are you with Rudra?" asked Anand ji, " I don't know Papa. But he saved me. " said Kashi, " Give him the phone. " said Anand ji. Kashi gave the phone to Rudra. Rudra looked at the phone. " Namaste uncle. " said Rudra, " Rudra, whom you saved is my daughter Kashi. We are heading towards your house. Please get her there safely. " said Anand ji, " Okay uncle. " said Rudra. Rudra cut the call and kept the phone inside his pocket and started the bike.

Kashi was around. They reached Rudra's palace. Roop ji came out. She smiled on seeing Kashi. Kashi looked at Roop. " Maa." said Kashi and ran towards Roop ji. Roop ji and Kashi hugged each other. " Are you fine?" asked Roop ji, " Yes maa." said Kashi. Roop ji looked at Rudra. " Thanks beta." said Roop ji, " It's okay aunty." said Rudra and touched Roop ji's feet. Then Roop ji, Kashi and Rudra came inside. 

Rudra's parents Avni ji and Bhairav ji were sitting there with Anand ji and Shreya. Shreya and Anand ji got up and came Kashi. " Papa, Didi." said Kashi and hugged Anand ji and Shreya. " Are you okay?" asked Shreya, " Yes Didi, I am fine." replied Kashi. Avni ji got up and came to them. " It was a good that Rudra was there." said Avni ji. Kashi looked at Avni ji. " Namaste aunty." said Kashi and touched Avni ji's feet.