Chapter 10

Chapter name- Kashi worries about Rudra

The next day, today was sunday and everyone was at home. Kashi came to Avni ji. " Aunty, I " said Kashi. Avni ji looked at her. " What happened?" asked Avni ji, " Aunty, actually I go to the temple everyday sunday and I want to go. " said Kashi, " Okay, then Rudra will take you." said Avni ji. Rudra who was coming down heard this. " Maa, sorry but I am not going anywhere?" said Rudra. Avni ji and Kashi looked at him. 

" I am not going anywhere. Kashi wants to go to the temple. But if you don't want then i will send her with the guards. " said Avni ji, " No, I will go." said Rudra. Rudra picked the car keys. " Come. " said Rudra and walked out. Kashi walked out and sat in the car. Rudra took the car towards the temple. Kashi was looking outside.

They reached the temple. Kashi came down and walked upstairs. Rudra was sitting in the car. Rudra saw some men going behind Kashi. " Kashi. " said Rudra. Rudra quickly picked hie gun and ran behind Kashi to save her. When Rudra reached the top he saw a man pushing Kashi down in the valley. " Kashi. " shouted Rudra. Those men looked at Rudra.

Rudra shot those men and came to the edge. He saw Kashi hanging on a tree. " Kashi, give me your hand. " said Rudra. Kashi looked at Rudra. " Hukumsa. " said Kashi. Rudra bent over to hold Kashi's hand but in this his foot slipped and fell fell down. Kashi's hold on the tree got loose and she also fell down. Those men looked at each other. Then they picked up the phone and called someone. " Madam, the work is done. " said that man, " Very good. " said the person from the other side of the phone.

In the valley, Kashi had fallen on a bunch of leaves and she didn't get hurt. She looked around and saw Rudra lying on a big stone. " Rudra." said Kashi and got up. Her leg was paining but she came to Rudra. " Rudra ji, Rudra ji." said Kashi. Rudra slowly opened his eyes and saw Kashi. " Kashi." said Rudra in a low voice. " Let me help you." said Kashi. Kashi helped Rudra in getting up. 

They walked towards the car but before that Rudra fell down. " Rudra ji." said Kashi. Rudra looked at Kashi. " You go Kashi. I will." said Rudra, " No, I will not let you alone." said Kashi. Rudra kept his hand on Kashi's head. The blood from Rudra's hand filled Kashi's head. Kashi was looking at Rudra when she heard footsteps. " It looks like some people are coming. Let me go and get help from them." said Kashi.

Kashi went and saw a group of people. " Help, help." said Kashi. Those people looked at Kashi and came to her. " What happened?" asked a lady, " There." said Kashi and pointed at Rudra. Those people saw Rudra and came to him. " We have to take him to our village. " said a lady, " Okay." said Kashi. Those people picked Rudra and took him. 

With blurry eyes, Rudra was looking at Kashi only. Slowly his eyes closed. The next day, Rudra gained conscious. He found himself on a bed. He rubbed his eyes and saw Kashi drying her hair. Kashi looked at Rudra. " Rudra ji." said Kashi and came to Rudra. A lady came there. " Oh thank god that you have woken up." said that lady. Kashi and Rudra looked at that lady. 

That lady came to Kashi. " Why didn't you fill your maang? A married women should always apply sindoor." said that lady, " Married?" said Rudra. That lady looked at Rudra. " Yeah, the way she was getting worried for you the last night indicates that she is your wife. Isn't she?" said that lady. Kashi came to that lady. " No, you give it to me. I will apply it." said Kashi, " No. You fill her maang." said that lady while giving the sindoor box to Rudra. 

Rudra took the sindoor box and came to Kashi. " No Rudra ji, please." said Kashi. Rudra took a little bit of sindoor in his finger and filled Kashi's maang. Kashi closed her eyes. " Now, now, come out and have breakfast with us. " said that lady and went from there. Kashi looked at Rudra and pushed him. " What was this?" said Kashi, " Sindoor with which I filled your maang." said Rudra, " That I know but this is not a toy. " said Kashi.

Kashi walked towards the gate but Rudra held her hand and pinned her on the wall. " What?" said Kashi, " Listen to me. I love you Kashi. And I have no problem that I married you like this. " said Rudra. Kashi was shocked to hear this. " What?" asked Kashi, " Yes, you were the only one to tell me to believe in love again." said Rudra, " That didn't meant that you love me? " said Kashi, " But I do. " said Rudra. Kashi pushed Rudra and walked out. 

Rudra came out and saw his car standing there. Abhay and Viraj were there. " Rudra." said Abhay. Abhay and Viraj hugged Rudra. " Are you fine?" asked Viraj, " Yeah." replied Rudra. Then they all sat in the car and left for Rudra's palace. Kashi picked a handkerchief and cleaned her maang. But it was still red. Rudra looked at her and smiled. 

" This red color is mine and it will always stay with you." said Rudra. Kashi looked at him. She covered her maang with her hair. Rudra smiled looking at Kashi. They reached the palace. Avni ji and Bhairav ji were standing there. " Rudra." said Avni ji. Avni ji and Bhairav ji hugged Rudra. " We were so worried when Kashi called us and told about you both and what happened." said Avni ji, " Maa, I am fine. " said Rudra, " hmm." said Avni ji. They all came inside. Rudra went to his room. Kashi also went to her room to rest