Chapter 3

Chapter name- Rudra's past

The party had started. Bhairav ji and Avni came on the stage. Bhairav ji took the mic. " Hello everyone. Thanks for coming here. You all know that I crowned Rudra as the Hukum sa, a year ago. Now this party is to inform you all that my son has spread our business around the world. I hope that you all will enjoy this party. " said Bhairav ji.

Avni ji and Bhairav ji came down the stage and started to talk with the guests. Rudra was sitting when a man came to him. " Congratulations Rudra beta. " said that man. Rudra looked at that man and got up. " Baba, you here. " said Rudra and touched Thakur Sahab's feet. " Stay happy Rudra." said Thakur Sahab, " Sit Baba." said Rudra and made Thakur Sahab sit. 

Bhairav ji, Avni ji and Rajendra ji came to Thakur sahab. " How are you?" asked Bhairav ji. Thakur sahab looked at Bhairav ji. " I am fine, Ranisa." said Thakur Sahab. Kashi, Shreya and Shivangi were sitting and looking at them. " Who is this man?" said Kashi, " You don't know." said Viraj while coming there with a juice glass. " Here Shreya." said Viraj. Shreya took the glass. 

Viraj sat down with Kashi. Kashi looked at him. " Now tell us who he is?" asked Kashi, " Not now. I will tell you after all this is over." said Viraj, " Okay, as you say." said Kashi while drinking the juice from the glass. Rudra was talking to Thakur sahab when suddenly started to cough. " Baba, what happened?" asked Rudra, " Water." said Thakur sahab while coughing. Suddenly a hand holding a glass of water towards Rudra.

Rudra looked at the person who was holding the glass. It was Kashi. " Quickly give him the water. " said Kashi. Rudra took the glass and made Thakur sahab have the water. Thakur Sahab looked at Kashi. " Namaste Thakur sahab." said Kashi and touched Thakur Sahab's feet. Thakur Sahab was a little confused to see her. " Who are you?" asked Thakur sahab, " Baba, she is Kashi. Anand kaka's younger daughter." said Rudra. 

" Stay happy." said Thakur Sahab. Bhairav ji came there. " Come, let's have the food. " said Bhairav ji, " Okay Papa." said Rudra. Rudra helped Thakur sahab in getting up. Thakur Sahab looked at Rudra. " Kashi is a nice match for you. " said Thakur Sahab. Rudra looked at him. " Baba, please." said Rudra, " Okay, okay." said Thakur Sahab. 

Avni ji, Bhairav ji, Anand ji, Roop ji, Rajendra ji, Rudra, Kashi, Shreya, Viraj and Shivangi sat down to have food. After having food, Rudra, Kashi, Shreya, Viraj and Shivangi sat on the terrace with cup noodles in their hands. Kashi looked at Viraj. " Now tell us." said Kashi, " Okay. So all this happened 3 years ago when Rudra came back after completing his studies in London. " said Viraj. Flashback, 3 years ago, Rudra's palace was getting decorated as Rudra was returning from London. 

Avni ji came down. " Where is everyone? The gheer is also not ready till yet. Sugandha." shouted Avni ji and came to the temple. In the temple, a girl wearing a simple lehenga with earrings was standing with her hands folded.

" Sugandha

" Sugandha. " said Avni ji. Sugandha opened her eyes and looked at Avni ji. " What happened, Ranisa?" asked Sugandha, " Please make the gheer. You know how much Rudra likes gheer. " said Avni ji. Sugandha smiled. 

" Don't worry Ranisa. I will make the gheer before Rudra reaches the palace." said Sugandha with a smile. Then she went to the kitchen and started to make the gheer. When a car stopped outside the palace. " He is there. " said Bhairav ji. Sugandha came out of the kitchen and looked at the gate. Rudra and Yug came inside. Rudra touched Bhairav ji and Avni ji's feet. " Stay happy." said Avni ji and Bhairav ji. 

Sugandha looked at Rudra. " Maa, I am tired. I will go and rest." said Rudra and went towards the stairs. Sugandha was standing there but he ignored her and went up. Sugandha was standing there and looking at Rudra. Avni ji looked at Sugandha. " Don't worry beta. He is tired." said Avni ji, " It's okay Ranisa." said Sugandha and went to her room. She picked her diary and started to write. 

" What kind of man he is? I made gheer for him and he ignored me. How will I tell him that I love him since so many years. I will not talk to him now." said Sugandha. She wrote all this in the diary and went out of the room. She walked past Rudra's room. Rudra heard Sugandha's anklet's voice and came out. He looked around but didn't see Sugandha. 

He came out and went to Sugandha's room and knocked the door. " Sudh." said Rudra. Rudra opened the door and went inside. He saw Sugandha's diary kept there. Rudra sat down on the bed and picked that diary. He started to read what was written int he diary. He kept it back and smiled. " I knew that you like me Sudh. " said Rudra. Rudra got up and went to the terrace. He saw Sugandha sitting on the swing. Rudra looked at her and smiled.

Sugandha lifted her face up and looked at Rudra. She got up and came to him. Rudra was about to say something to her but before that Sugandha slapped him. Rudra was shocked with this. He looked at Sugandha. " Sudh. " said Rudra, " You idiot. How dare you ignore me? I woke up in the morning, decorated the whole palace and made gheer for you and what you did. I don't want to talk to you. " said Sugandha. Rudra smiled. He hugged Sugandha from behind.

" Sudh, I was just teasing you but you got angry. " said Rudra.  Sugandha pushed Rudra away from herself. " Rudra, go. I don't want to talk to you. " said Sugandha. "Tujhko apni rooh me utaar loon,Khud ko teri chahat me sawaar loon,Nhi chaiye mujhe is duniya se kuch or Bas ek mil jaye to apni zindagi guzaar loon." ( Sorry but I don't have the English translation)

Sugandha looked at Rudra. " You read my diary. " said Sugandha, " Yes and I only have one thing to say. " said Rudra while bending towards Sugandha, " I love you. " said Rudra. As soon as Rudra confessed his love, it started to rain. Sugandha looked at Rudra and pushed him. Sugandha ran down while Rudra was laughing.