Chapter 18

Chapter name- Rudra finds Kashi

Rudra was shocked to hear what Shivangi said. " Where are you? " asked Rudra, " Ajmer fort market. " said Shivangi, " I am coming. " said Rudra. Rudra, Abhay, Viraj and Shiv left for the Ajmer first market. They came there. Shreya hugged Viraj while crying. " Don't worry, anything will happen to her." said Viraj, " I am sorry Rudra. I wasn't able to save her. " said Shreya. Rudra looked at her. " Don't worry. I will find her. " said Rudra. Rudra picked his phone and started to see something.

Abhay and Shiv looked at him. " What are you doing?" asked Shiv, " I had put a tracker in Kashi's mangalsutra. So that if a situation like this happens then we can find her. " said Rudra, " That's intelligent. " said Shiv. Rudra saw that the location was in the middle of a desert. " Come on let's go. " said Rudra. Rudra, Abhay, Shiv, Viraj, Shreya and Shivangi sat in the car and left from there.

Rudra was driving the car at full speed. " Kashi, I hope that you are fine. " said Rudra in his mind. Rudra increased the speed of the car and soon his location was showing near Kashi's location. Rudra stopped his car. He saw Kashi standing in front of his car. She had a wound on her forehead. Her sleeves of the blouse and there were cuts on her arms. Abhay, Shiv and Viraj closed their eyes. Rudra, Shreya and Shivangi came down and walked towards Kashi. Kashi looked at them. She ran towards Rudra and hugged him.

Rudra quickly removed his coat and kept it on Kashi's shoulders. Then he held Kashi's face. " How did this happen?" asked Rudra, " I don't know. Some men came and kidnapped me. They tried to rape me but I somehow killed them and ran. " said Kashi and broke into tears. Rudra hugged her. " Don't worry. Let's go. " said Rudra. Rudra made Kashi sit in the car. Shreya and Shivangi also sat in the car. Rudra sat on the driving seat and took the car from there.

Kashi was looking outside and smiling. Rudra was looking at her. They reached the palace. Anand ji and Roop ji got worried when they saw Kashi. “ Kashi, what happened?” asked Roop ji, “ Nothing Maa. ” replied Kashi and hugged Roop ji. Kashi told a lie as she didn't want to worry Roop ji and Anand ji. Rudra, Abbay, Shivangi, Viraj, Shreya and Shiv came inside. Anand ji looked at Rudra and Shreya. “ You both tell me what happened?” asked Anand ji, “ Papa, Kashi got kidnapped but she is a strong girl. She saved herself. ” said Shreya.

Anand ji looked at Kashi and kissed her forehead. “ That I know. Not just Kashi, both my daughters are strong to protect themselves. ” said Anand ji. Kashi and Shreya hugged Anand ji and Roop ji. Avni ji came there with a first aid box. “ Here. ” said Avni ji and gave the first aid box to Anand ji. Kashi sat down. Anand ji applied the medicines on Kashi's forehead and tied a bandage. Then he put some cream on Kashi's arms and tied the bandage.

Shreya came to them. “ I think that we should not keep the engagement today. ” said Shreya, “ No, no Didi. Keep it today only. ” said Kashi, “ But Kashi. ” said Rudra, “ Please. ” said Kashi, “ Okay. ” said Rudra. Bhairav ji looked at Rudra. “ Rudra take Kashi to the room and let her rest. ” said Bhairav ji, “ Okay Papa. Come Kashi. ” said Rudra. Kashi got up but she fell down. Her feet were bleeding because she was running on the road bare feet. Rudra picked Kashi in his arms and took her to their room. Rudra kept Kashi on the bed.

Then he picked the first aid and applied some cream on Kashi's feet. “ You take rest and if you need anything then tell me or the servants. You don't need to do anything. ” said Rudra. Kashi smiled. “ Okay. ” said Kashi. Rudra kissed Kashi's forehead and then left from there. After some time, Shreya and Shivangi came inside. “ Look Kashi, who has come to meet you. ” said Shreya. A girl came inside. “ Hi Kashi. ” said the girl. Lashi didn't say anything. “ What happened?” asked Shreya. Kashi still didn't say anything.

“ Manya, it looks like Kashi is angry with you. ” said Shivangi. Manya looked at Kashi. Kashi smiled. “ No Manya, come nah. ” said Kashi. Manya came to Kashi and hugged her. “ Thank god that you are fine. ” said Manya, “ Hmm. ” said Kashi. Shivangi came there with 4 lehengas. “ So let's select what we have to wear. ” said Shivangi while keeping the lehengas on the bed. “ I will wear this. ” said Manya and took a yellow lehenga. “ And I will take this one. ” said Shivangi while picking a silver lehenga.

Kashi picked a black lehenga. “ I will wear this. ” said Kashi. Shreya looked at Kashi. “ But you don't like the color black. ” said Shreya. Kashi looked at her. “ How does it matter?” said Kashi, “ Okay, then I will take this blue lehenga. ” said Shreya while picking the lehenga. Manya looked at everyone. “ Let's go and get ready. ” said Manya. Shreya, Shivangi and Manya went to their rooms to get ready.

Kashi got up and went to the washroom. She got ready and came down. Rudra looked at Jashi and smiled. “ My jaan is looking so beautiful. ” said Rudra. Kashi looked at him and smiled. Behind Kashi, Shreya, Shivangi and Manya came down. Viraj and Abhay were looking at Shreya and Shivangi. Shiv's eyes were stuck on Manya. They came down. Rudra held Kashi's hand, Abhay held Shivangi's hand, Viraj held Shreya's hand and Shiv held Manya's hand. They all walked out of the palace. Everyone was looking at them.

Abhay, Shivangi, Shreya and Viraj sat down on the sofa that was kept on the stage. Kashi and Rudra gave Abhay, Shivangi, Shreya and Viraj the rings. First Viraj and Abhay put the rings in Shreya and Shivangi's fingers and the Shreya and Shivangi put the rings in Viraj and Abhay's fingers. Everyone clapped and threw flowers on them.