Chapter 4

Chapter name- Alliance of Rudra and Sugandha

Sugandha came down and bumped into Avni ji. Avni ji looked at her from top to bottom. " What is this, Sugandha? Why are you wet? " asked Avni ji, " Actually, I was on the terrace and suddenly it started to rain. " replied Sugandha. Avni ji saw Rudra coming down. She smiled. " Okay, so you both go and change. " said Avni ji and went to her room.

Bhairav ji was sitting on the bed. He looked at Avni ji who was smiling. " What happened? Why are you smiling? " asked Bhairav ji, " I was right. Rudra and Sugandha like each other. You call Thakur Sahab for dinner tonight. " said Avni ji, " Okay as you say. " said Bhairav ji. In the hall, Sugandha was talking to a maid. Rudra came down and saw Sugandha. He walked towards her. He touched her waist with his hand and walked towards the sofa and sat down.

Sugandha was shocked with what Rudra did. She looked at Rudra who was sitting on the sofa and smiling. Just then Shivangi and Viraj came inside. " Sugandha didi. " said Shivangi. Sugandha looked at Shivangi and hugged her. Rudra and Viraj hugged each other. Thakur Sahab came there. Sugandha smiled seeing her father. " Baba. " said Sugandha and came to Thakur sahab and touched his feet.

Thakur sahab looked at Rudra. " Namaste Thakur sahab. " said Rudra and touched Thakur sahab's feet. " Stay happy Rudra. " said Thakur Sahab. Avni ji and Bhairav ji came down. " Hello Thakur sahab. " said Bhairav ji, " Hello Raja sahab. " said Thakur sahab, " Please sit. " said Avni ji. Everyone sat down. Rudra and Sugandha were sitting together. Thakur sahab looked at Avni ji and Bhairav ji. " What happened, Ranisa that you called me here? " asked Thakur sahab, " I called you here to ask Sugandha's hand in marriage with Rudra. " said Avni ji.

Rudra and Sugandha looked at each other and smiled. Thakur sahab looked at Sugandha. " I have no problem but you have to ask Sugandha. She is my only daughter and I will do what she wants. " said Thakur sahab. Avni ji and Bhairav ji looked at Rudra and Sugandha. They both didn't say anything. " I think they don't want this marriage. " said Avni ji, " No, no Ranisa. I have no problem. " said Sugandha. Everyone smiled.

Thakur sahab looked at Rudra. " What is your opinion? " asked Thakur sahab. Rudra looked at Thakur sahab. " Thakur sahab, I have no problem. " replied Rudra. Everyone was very happy. " Tomorrow we will go to the Kuldevi temple for the blessings. " said Avni ji, " Okay Ranisa. " said Sugandha, " Not Ranisa, Maasa. " said Avni ji. Sugandha smiled. " Okay Maasa. " said Sugandha.

Avni ji got up and came to Rudra and Sugandha. " Sugandha, I made this when Rudra was born. I made this for my daughter-in-law. I am making you wear this. " said Avni ji and made Sugandha wear a bangle.

Sugandha touched Avni ji's feet

Sugandha touched Avni ji's feet. " Thanks Maasa." said Sugandha, " Sugandha, you are not just my daughter-in-law. You are my daughter. " said Avni. Sugandha smiled. Sugandha was very young when she lost her mother in a car accident. Since then he whole world was Thakur sahab only who have given Sugandha everything that she had asked for.

After some time, Sugandha was going to her room when Rudra pulled her inside her room. Sugandha got shocked. " What are you doing, Rudra? Someone will see us like this." said Sugandha, " No one will see us. Maa, Papa and baba have gone for selecting our engagement rings. We are alone in this palace. " said Rudra. Rudra picked Sugandha in his arms and got her on the bed. He kept her on the bed and bent above her.

Sugandha looked at Rudra and closed her eyes. Rudra bent towards Sugandha. He slowly kissed Sugandha on her forehead and then cheeks. Sugandha's grip on Rudra's hair tighten. Rudra looked at Sugandha's lips and slowly kissed them. Then Rudra went down and kissed Sugandha's neck. Sugandha pushed Rudra. Rudra looked at her.

" What happened?" asked Rudra, " I want all this after marriage." said Sugandha, " Okay." said Rudra and lay beside Sugandha. " I still can't believe that you will be mine soon. " said Rudra. Sugandha lay on Rudra's chest. " Mee too Rudra. " said Sugandha, " Promise me Sugandha that you will never ever leave me." said Rudra, " I promise." said Sugandha.

Present time, " Wait, wait. If Rudra and Sugandha are in love and were about to get married, then where is she now?" asked Shreya. Viraj looked at her. " Stop interrupting in the middle." said Viraj, " Okay, okay." said Shreya. Flashback, the next day, the preparations for Rudra and Sugandha's engagement had started. Avni ji and Shivangi were decorating everything. While Sugandha was getting ready.

She and Avni ji had to go to the kuldevi temple. Avni ji came to Sugandha's room. " Ready beta?" asked Avni ji. Sugandha looked at Avni ji. " Yes Maasa." said Sugandha while getting up. Sugandha touched Avni ji's feet and took her blessings. " Stay happy. Come let's go. We have to take the blessings of the kuldevi. " said Avni ji.

Avni ji and Sugandha came down and sat in the car. " Wait aunty. I will also come." said Shivangi, " Yeah come Shivangi." said Sugandha. Shivangi opened the gate of the car and sat inside. The driver took the car towards the temple. Rudra came down and started to look for Sugandha. Bhairav ji came there.

Rudra was about to ask Bhiarav ji about Sugandha and Avni ji. " Your mother and Sugandha have gone to the temple. They will come back in some time." said Bhairav ji, " Okay." said Rudra. Rudra and Bhairav ji sat down. Thakur sahab and Rajendra ji came there and sat down. They all got busy in a conversation. When suddenly the landline rang. Rudra picked the call. " Hello." said Rudra, " Rudra, we had an accident and Sugandha." said Avni ji.