Chapter 13

Chapter name- Blessings

Thakur sahab saw Rudra and Kashi coming towards him. Thakur sahab saw the flowers in Kashi's braids. He knew that these are rare flowers that grows only in the palace of Rudra. Rudra came to Thakur sahab and touched his feet. " Papa, what was the need for you to come here? You should have called me. I would have com there." said Rudra. Thakur sahab looked at him. " No, it's okay. And I am happy that you moved on." said Thakur sahab and looked at Kashi. 

Rudra also looked at Kashi. Kashi came to Thakur sahab. " I am sorry. I didn't want to take your daughter's place." said Kashi. Thakur sahab smiled and kept his hand on Kashi's head. " Kashi, you are not taking anyone's place or right. You are asking for your right. " said Thakur sahab. Kashi smiled. Thakur sahab held Rudra and Kashi's hand and kept their hands in each other's hands. " I bless you to stay together in all situations. " said Thakur sahab. Kashi smiled. 

Avni ji and Bhairav ji came there. " Aare Thakur, when did you come?" asked Bhairav ji, " Just now. " replied Thakur sahab. Kashi looked at everyone. " Where is Viraj and didi?" asked Kashi. Rudra looked at her. " They have gone somewhere." said Rudra, " Okay." said Kashi. Avni ji, Bhairav ji, Thakur sahab, Rudra and Kashi sat on the table to have food. 

They all had food and then went to their rooms to sleep. Meanwhile Abhay's car was running on the road. Shivangi was looking at Abhay who was driving. Abhay had noticed this and then looked at her. " Shivangi, stop staring at me like this otherwise I will not be able to drive." said Abhay. Shivangi looked out and blushed while Abhay laughed. 

Abhay stopped the car outside a restaurant. Abhay came down and opened the door for Shivangi. Abhay moved his hand towards Shivangi. Shivangi held his hand and came down. Abhay and Shivangi walked inside. The manager came there. " Hello Mr Rathore and Ms Singh. The table for you both is ready." said the manager. Abhay and Shivangi smiled. The manager got Abhay and Shivangi inside and showed them the table. 

" Your table is there." said the manager. Abhay and Shivangi went to that table. Abhay pulled a chair for Shivangi. Shivangi sat on the chair and Abhay sat in front of her. Abhay gave her the menu. " Order whatever you want." said Abhay. Shivangi took the menu and ordered some food items. Abhay looked at her. " Shivangi, all this is my favorite food. " said Abhay. Shivangi looked at him. 

" So? I want to eat what you like." said Shivangi. Abhay smiled. Abhay picked the menu and ordered something. Shivangi smiled. Abhay had ordered everything from the menu that Shivangi liked. The food came. Abhay had the food that Shivangi liked and Shivangi had the food that Abhay liked. Love is like this. Understanding and trust in a relationship. Just like Abhay and Shivangi. 

Abhay doesn't like spicey food but Shivangi likes so for her happiness, Abhay had spicey food that she likes. And Shivangi doesn't like plain and spice less food and for Abhay, she was having it. Abhay and Shivangi looked at each other. Meanwhile Viraj was driving the car. He looked at Shreya who was looking outside. " Shreya." said Viraj. Shreya looked at him. " Viraj, this wasn't good. You didn't ask my permission before getting me here. " said Shreya. 

Viraj looked at her. " Come on Shreya." said Viraj, " No." said Shreya. Viraj stopped the car. Shreya looked at him. Viraj held Shreya's neck and pulled her close. Viraj wanted to kiss Shreya but he stopped. Shreya was shocked. " Shreya Singh, I love you. And I don't care what the others say. Since childhood, since the first day I saw you in my class. I cried the most when you got married and after when you lost your husband, I wanted to marry you then and there but." said Viraj. 

Viraj suddenly realized that what he had said. Shreya was shocked with what all Viraj said. " I am sorry." said Viraj and held the steering wheel. Shreya looked out. She had tears in her eyes that she cleaned. Viraj turned the car and took reached Rudra's palace. Shreya quickly open the door and ran inside. Kashi saw Shreya coming inside. " Didi." said Kashi. 

But Shreya ran inside the room and locked the door from inside. Kashi was very worried for her. " What happened to her? " said Kashi. Suddenly Rudra hugged her. Kashi pushed him. " Rudra ji, we are in the hall. " said Kashi, " So? Baba gave us our blessings. " said Rudra, " But still. I need some time." said Kashi. Rudra held Kashi's waist and pulled her. " How much?" asked Rudra, " Till the time Shreya didi doesn't get married." said Kashi. 

Rudra smiled. " Don't worry. I will tell Viraj to propose Shreya tomorrow only. " said Rudra, " No, that's not the problem." said Kashi, " Then? What is the problem?" asked Rudra, " Shreya Didi is a widow. And she will not accept anyone. " said Kashi. Rudra was shocked to hear this. " Really?" asked Rudra, " Yeah. " said Kashi, " Don't worry. I know that Viraj's love will make Shreya fall in love with him. " said Rudra, " I also hope the same." said Kashi. 

Rudra picked Kashi and took her to his room. " Rudra ji." said Kashi, " Shh. " said Rudra while laughing. Rudra closed the door with his leg. In Shreya's room, Shreya was lying on the bed and crying. She was holding someone's photo. " Rohit, I know that I told you that I will marry again but I can't. I love you and I will always love you." said Shreya. " Shreya." said a voice. 

Shreya looked up and saw Rohit standing there. " Rohit." said Shreya, " I am not Rohit, I am your illusion. " said Rohit. Shreya sat on the bed. Rohit kept his hand on Shreya's shoulders. " Shreya, Viraj loves you since childhood." said Rohit, "But. " said Shreya, " No Shreya. You will do what you promised. Marry Viraj." said Rohit. Shreya kept looking at Rohit and slowly Rohit's figure got disappeared from there. Shreya kept sitting there and thinkin about.