Chapter 15

Chapter name- Rudra marries Kashi

The next day, Kashi was sitting and wearing bangles. She looked at her phone. For a second she thought that Rudra would call but then she remembered that Rudra was angry with her. " Why am I thinking about Rudra ji? He will not call me." said Kashi. Just then a message popped up on the phone screen. Kashi picked the phone and saw Rudra's message on it. 

Kashi opened that message and saw that Rudra had typed a message. " Kashi, be ready to be the Hukumranisa of Rajasthan. Be ready to be Mrs Rudra Pratap Singh.". Kashi was very scared after reading this message. She typed back. " Please Rudra ji. Don't do this." typed Kashi, " Why? "  typed Rudra, " Because there is a reason." typed Kashi, " What is that reason?" typed Rudra, " Rudra ji, Maa and Papa have taken care of me. They have given me shelter after my parents died. I can't refuse to them. " typed Kashi. 

After this, Rudra didn't type anything. Kashi saw that Rudra was offline. Kashi kept the phone down and came out of the room. Shreya came out of the washroom. She saw Kashi's phone kept there. Shreya saw Kashi's phone ringing. Shreya saw Sasha calling. " Kashi, Kashi. " said Shreya. Kashi didn't say anything. Shreya looked at the phone. By mistake, Shreya had opened the chat in which Kashi and Rudra were talking. 

Shreya read all those messages. " That means Rudra and Kashi like each other and to wave off the favor from Maa and Papa and that's why she is marrying Rajveer. I have to stop this marriage at all cost. " said Shreya. Shreya called Rudra from Kashi's phone. Rudra picked the call. " Hello Jaan." said Rudra, " Rudra, it's me Shreya." said Shreya. 

Rudra looked at the phone and again kept the phone on his ear. " But this is Kashi's phone." said Rudra, " Rudra, I also feel that Kashi likes you. You need to stop this marriage." said Shreya, " Don't worry. You just have to support me." said Rudra, " Okay Rudra." said Shreya.v Shreya kept the phone down and left from there. 

Shreya came down and saw Kashi sitting with Anand ji and Roop jo. Shreya came there and sat down. Shreya lookee at Anand ji, Roop ji, and Kashi. " When are they coming?" asked Shreya. Anand ji looked at Shreya. " They are about to come. " replied Anand ji. When a servant came there. " Raja sahab, they have arrived." said the servant. Anand ji, Roop ji, Shreya and Kashi came out. Rajveer with his parents came down the car. " Namaste." said Roop ji. 

Rajveer and his parents looked at Roop ji. " Namaste. " said Rajveer's father. Rajveer's family, Anand ji, Roop ji, Kashi and Shreya came inside. They all sat down. Rajveer's mother looked at Kashi. " She is so beautiful." said Rajveer's mother. Rajveer's father looked at Rajveer's mother. " That's the reason why I chose her for being Rajveer's wife." said Rajveer's father. Anand ji, Roop ji, Kashi and Shreya looked at each other. 

Shreya looked at Rajveer's father. " That means that you have selected Kashi just because of her beauty?" asked Shreya. Rajveer's father looked at Shreya. " Yes." replied Rajveer's father with a lot of arrogence. Shreya looked at kashi. " I don't find these people nice for you. Kashi, say no for this alliance." said Shreya. Kashi looked at her. " Don't worry didi." said Kashi, " I can't believe that you are saying this. " said Shreya. Rajveer's mother looked a Rajveer. 

" Let's have the roka right now." said Rajveer's mother, " Okay Mom." said Rajveer. Rajveer and Kashi sat together. Rajveer held Kashi's hand and was about to put the ring when they all heard a gunshot. Everyone looked at the gate and saw Rudra coming inside with his bodyguards. " Rudra, what is this?" asked Anand ji. Rudra didn't say anything to Anand ji and walked towards Kashi and Rajveer. They both got up. Rudra held Kashi's hand and pulled her towards the temple. " No, no, Rudra ji please." said Kashi. Anand ji walked towards them but a guard kept the gun on Roop ji's forehead. 

" Raja sahab, stop right there otherwise we have to shot Rani sahab. " said the guard. Anand ji stopped there. Kashi pushed Rudra away from herself.  " Why are you doing this?" asked Kashi. Rudra held Kashi from her waist and pulled her closer to himself. " Kashi because you are my wife and I will not let you be anyone else's." said Rudra. Kashi froze there. 

Rudra held her hand and started to take the pheras. " I promise that I will take care of you in every point of life." said Rudra. Rudra and Kashi finished the pheras. Rudra picked the sindoor and filled Kashi's maang. Then he picked the mangasutra from his pocket and tied it around Kashi's neck. " Now you are officially Mrs Rudra Pratap Singh. My wife and the Hukumranisa of Rajasthan." said Rudra. 

Anand ji came there. " What have you done, Rudra?" asked Anand ji in anger. Kashi and Rudra looked at him. Rudra held Kashi's hand. " We married each other." replied Rudra, " But Kashi was going to get married to Rajveer." said Roop ji. Rudra looked at Kashi. " Will you tell them other should I tell them?" asked Rudra, " What?" asked Anand ji, " We are married." said Rudra. Anand ji and Roop ji with Rajveer's and his family were shocked. " Kashi, you are already married?" said Anand ji.

Rajveer's father looked at Anand ji. " If this was the matter then why didn't you tell us before. Come on let's leave." said Rajveer's father. Rajveer and his parents left from there. Anand ji came to Kashi. " Kashi, you will not do something like this without telling us. Tell me if you were married to Rudra then why did agree to marry Rajveer?" asked Anand ji, " Papa, I." said Kashi, " I will tell you." said Shreya while coming there.