Chapter 8

Chapter name- Abhay and Shivangi

Rahul and Pratik came to Kashi and Sasha. " It looks that we are a team now." said Rahul, " Yeah." said Sasha. Pratik, Rahul and Sasha looked at Kashi who was making something. " What are you making?" asked Pratik. Kashi looked at Pratik, " Nothing, just a design." replied Kashi while showing Rahul, Pratik and Sasha her design. 

They were impressed by the design. " Wow, this is very nice. " said Sasha, " Yeah, Abhay sir will approve it in a second." said Rahul, " I don't know if he would." said Kashi, " I also have some designs. Let me show you." said Sasha and showed some designs to them. " These are also nice." said Rahul. 

Kashi, Sasha, Pratik and Rahul started to make designs and select the designs that they had made earlier for the submission. Like this the whole day passed and the office time was over. Kashi was standing outside the office and waiting for the car to come. When Rudra came there. " How was your day?" asked Rudra. 

Kashi looked at him. " It was nice. What about you?" asked Kashi, " There is no need for you to know." replied Rudra, " But you asked mine so." said Kashi. Rudra looked at Kashi and was about to say something but till then the car came. Rudra opened the door and sat inside. 

Kashi also sat inside and Rudra took the car from there. They reached the palace and Rudra went inside. Kashi followed him. Avni ji and Bhairav ji were sitting there. They all looked Kashi and Rudra. " How was your day, Kashi?" asked Bhairav ji, " It was very nice uncle." replied Kashi and sat down. " I am going to my room." said Rudra, " Okay. But come down for dinner." said Avni ji, " No, send it to my room." said Rudra and went inside his room. 

Kashi was looking at him. She looked at Avni ji and Bhairav ji. " I will also go to my room and change." said Kashi and went to her room. Avni ji looked at Bhairav ji. " Kashi is a nice girl." said Avni ji, " Yeah but Rudra will not marry her. " said Bhairav ji, " Yeah, that is only the problem." said Avni ji while getting up. 

Meanwhile, Shivangi was standing at a bus stand waiting for the car to come. Shivangi was looking around when a car stopped in front of her. Shivangi was looking at the car. The window opened and Shivangi saw Abhay sitting inside. " Come in." said Abhay. Shivangi opened the door and sat inside. Abhay drove the car from there. 

" You are late from the office today?" asked Shivangi, " Yeah, I had some work." said Abhay. Abhay looked at Shivangi. " And why are you late today?" asked Abhay, " I had some outing with my friends." replied Shivangi, " Oh." said Abhay. When Abhay saw an ice-cream stall and applied the brake. He looked at Shivangi. " Should I get ice-cream for you?" asked Abhay. Shivangi looked at Abhay. 

" Amm, okay." said Shivangi. Abhay opened the door of the car and left from there. " At least you should have asked the ice-cream I wanted." said Shivangi. Abhay took the almond ice-cream and came to the car. " Here. This is for you." said Abhay while giving the ice-cream to Shivangi. Shivangi smiled seeing her favorite ice-cream. 

" I know about your likes and dislikes. " said Abhay in his mind and drove the car from there. Abhya dropped Shivangi at her home and left for his home. Shivangi was standing and looking at Abhay's car. Rajendra ji came there. He looked at Shivangi. “ Shivangi, if you want then I can talk to Abhay. ” said Rajendra ji. “ No Papa. If Mahadev wants then we will be together soon. ” said Shivangi and walked inside. Rajendra ji was looking at her.

Rajendra ji looked at the photo of his wife. “ Kaya, I hope that both my children get their love. ” said Rajendra ji and walked towards his room. In Rudra's palace, Rudra was in his room and doing exercise. When someone knocked on the door. “ Come in. ” said Rudra. The door opened and Kashi came inside. Rudra was shocked to see Kashi there. “ Why did you bring the food? ” asked Rudra. Kashi kept the food on the table. “ Because I didn't want to give pain to the servants who keep working the whole day. ” said Kashi and then left the room.

Rudra got up and closed the door. Rudra sat down to have food. He looked at Sugandha's photo. He was looking at the photo when someone kept a hand on his shoulder. Rudra looked beside him and saw Sugandha sitting with him. “ Rudra, you promised me that you will fall in love again. Give another chance to love. ” said Sugandha. Rudra got up. “ No Sugandha. I don't like Kashi. ” said Rudra. Sugandha also got up. “ When did I take her name? You are only taking her name. ” said Sugandha.

Rudra looked at her. “ I also feel that Kashi is the no Mahadev made for you. ” said Sugandha, “ No, never. You are my love and I will not give that place to anyone. ” said Rudra. Rudra looked at the place where Sugandha was standing and now she wasn't there. Rudra hit his hand on the bed. When he heard someone giggling. Rudra came to the balcony and looked down. He saw Avni ji and Kashi walking in the garden and talking.

Suddenly Rudra started to think about what Sugandha said. “ Am I really falling for Kashi? ” said Rudra. Rudra kept looking at Avni ji and Kashi. Rudra then came inside and lay on the bed. Rudra didn't know that Malini was listening to all this. Malini's room was next to Rudra's and she was looking at him only when Rudra said all this. Malini hit her hand on the wall. “ What is there in this Kashi that Rudra is loving her and not me. Kashi, your time on this earth is over. Now you will die. ” said Malini and went inside her room.