Chapter 22

Chapter name- A happy ending

Rudra was shocked to hear this. " What kind of security do you all have?" asked Rudra, " Sorry Hukumsa, but she killed many constables of ours. " said the police inspector, " Just shut up and find her." said Rudra and banged the phone on the table. Abhay looked at him. " What happened?" asked Abhay, " That Malini. She ran away." said Rudra, " Then let's tight the security of the haveli. " said Viraj, " Okay." said Rudra. 

Rudra, Abhay and Viraj came out of the palace. They told the guards to be on high alert. Rudra was scared. Malini already had done many things to harm Kashi. And after Sugandha, he didn't want to lose Kashi. Rudra came inside and saw Kashi, Shreya, Shivangi and Manya laughing and smiling. Kashi looked at Rudra. " Rudra ji, what happened?" asked Kashi, " Nothing." said Rudra and went to his room. Kashi was looking at them but didn't say anything. 

Shreya looked at Kashi. " Are you fine, Kashi? " asked Shreya, " Yeah, I am just worried. Rudra ji keeps hiding things from me. Like now. Just now there is some problem and he is hiding it. " said Kashi. Manya looked at Kashi. " How do you know that? " asked Manya. Kashi looked at her. " It's visible on his face. " said Kashi, " Yeah, that means that Kashi is very close to Rudra Bhaiya now. " said Shivangi with a smile.

Kashi got up. " Please Shivangi. It's not a joke. " said Kashi and went to the room. Kashi came to her room and saw Rudra removing his shirt. Kashi came to him and hugged him from behind. Rudra held Kashi's hands. " Kashi, at least wait for night." said Rudra. Kashi moved back and turned Rudra towards herself. Rudra looked at Kashi. " What happened, Jaan?" asked Rudra, " Rudra ji, you are hiding something for me and I don't like it. " said Kashi. 

Rudra turned and faced his back towards Kashi. " Kashi, you are having a misunderstanding. There is nothing like what you are thinking. " said Rudra. Kashi held Rudra's hand and kept it on her head. " Swear on me." said Kashi. Rudra sat on the bed. " Okay, so the truth is Malini is out and she will surely try to harm you. And I don't want that." said Rudra. Kashi held his hand. " Nothing will happen to me." said Kashi. Rudra smiled. 

Rudra and Kashi came down. They saw that the ladies were applying henna. Shreya looked at Kashi. " Kashi, you also come." said Shreya. Kashi smiled and sat down with them. 2 girls started to apply henna on Kashi's hands. Rudra, Abhay, Shiv and Viraj were looking at their girls. When they all heard gunshot. 

Everyone looked at the gate and saw Malini standing there with gun in her hand. Rudra got shocked and worried for Kashi. Kashi got up. Malini looked at her. " Kashi, I hate you. I will kill you." said Malini. Rudra looked at Kashi. This was the first time when Rudra didn't saw fear on Kashi's face. " Okay, then shot me." said Kashi. Malini smiled and shot Kashi but it missed the shot. 

Now Rudra's anger was at it's peak. He walked towards Malini but she shot him. The bullet hit Rudra's arm. Kashi was very angry. She pulled the sword from the wall. " Malini." said Kashi and attacked Malini. Malini moved back and pulled another sword and stopped Kashi's attack. Kashi and Malini started to fight. In this Kashi killed Malini. Malini looked at Rudra and Kashi. " Not me, then someone will come to separate you both." said Malini and died.

Kashi hugged Rudra.