Chapter 5

Chapter name- Kashi talks to Rudra

Rudra was shocked to hear what Avni ji said. " What an accident. " said Rudra. Bhairav ji, Rajendra ji and Thakur sahab looked at Rudra. " What happened, Rudra? " asked Thakur Sahab. Rudra looked at him. " Sugandha, accident." said Rudra. Everyone was shocked to hear this. They all quickly left for the hospital. They reached the city hospital and saw Avni ji and Shivangi sitting on the bench and crying. They had some wounds on their arms and forehead. 

" Avni, Shivangi." said Bhairav ji. Avni ji and Shivangi looked at everyone. Rudra came to Avni ji. " Where is Sugandha?" asked Rudra, " In the Operation theatre. " replied Avni ji. Rudra looked at the operation theatre. The gate of the operation theatre opened and the doctors came out. Rudra came to them. " How is my Sugandha?" asked Rudra, " Sorry but because of a lot of internal injuries and heavy bleeding, she only has some time left." replied the doctor. Thakur sahab fell down. Bhairav ji and Rajendra ji held him. 

Rudra went inside and saw Sugandha lying on the bed. Sugandha looked at Rudra. Rudra pulled a chair and sat with Sugandha. " I will not let anything happen to you." said Rudra. Sugandha removed the oxygen mask and looked at Rudra. " Rudra ji promise me that you will love again. You keep your faith in love. You will move on." said Sugandha. That time, Rudra wasn't in the sense to say anything. 

Avni ji came inside. Sugandha looked at Avni ji. " Maasa, this was for your daughter-in-law. I am not that. Please take it." said Sugandha. Avni ji was crying. Sugandha looked at Rudra and slowly closed her eyes. " Sugandha. " shouted Rudra and broke into tears. Present day, everyone in the terrace was very sad and quiet. Viraj looked at everyone. " After that Rudra left India and went to London. He only came back for a day that was for his rajyabhishek. After that he left and now he came back because of Bhairav uncle's health. After Sugandha died, Rudra never smiled or got a smile on his face. " said Viraj. 

Kashi got up and came to the edge of the terrace and saw Rudra sitting near the poolside and holding a diary. Kashi turned and walked towards the gate. Shreya looked at her. " Where are you going?" asked Shreya, " Coming in a minute. " said Kashi and went down. She came out of the palace to the backside the pool area. She sat down with Rudra. Rudra looked at her and then got up. 

" I got to know about Sugandha ji. " said Kashi. Rudra froze on his spot. Kashi looked at him. She got up and came to him. " Sometimes, god has some other plans. And we can't change them. " said Kashi, " I don't believe in god." said Rudra, " But she did. " said Kashi. Rudra ignored her and walked towards the palace. " At least give a chance to love. You will not get harmed." said Kashi. Rudra didn't look at Kashi and just went inside. 

Kashi was standing there. " Don't worry Sugandha ji. I will make him believe in love again." said Kashi. The next day, Rudra came out of his room and saw a box kept there. He picked it and opened it. There was a painting kept in it. He picked that painting and saw that it was Sugandha's photo in it. Rudra saw that there was a note also. Rudra picked that note and started to read it. 

" From a friend to another friend. Your new friend, Kashi." said Rudra. Rudra threw that note and took Sugandha's painting inside. Kashi and Shreya were looking at this. Shreya looked at Kashi. " Your plan worked. He accepted that painting." said Shreya, " Yeah. " said Kashi. Resham came there. " Rajkumari." said Resham. Kashi and Shreya looked at her. " Everyone is calling you down for breakfast." said Resham, " Okay Resham." said Kashi. 

Kashi and Shreya came down. Viraj looked at Shreya and smiled. He got up and pulled a chair for Shreya. " Thank you." said Shreya and sat down. Viraj sat with her. Shivangi was looking at them. " Hello everybody." said Abhay while coming inside. Rudra and Viraj looked at him. " Abhi." said Viraj. Abhay and Viraj hugged each other. 

Rudra and Abhay also hugged each other. Then they sat down. Shivangi was looking at Abhay. Shreya tapped on Shivangi's hand. " Shivangi, he is yours only. " said Shreya. Shivangi smiled. Everyone had food. Rudra, Abhay and Viraj were about to leave when Avni ji stopped them. " Wait kids." said Avni ji. Rudra looked at Avni ji. " What happened, maa?" asked Rudra, " Rudra, these girls want to go to the temple. Drop them there." said Avni ji. Rudra, Abhay and Viraj saw Kashi, Shivangi and Shreya standing there. 

" Okay." said Rudra and sat on the driving seat. Viraj opened the door of the car. " Sit Shreya." said Viraj. Shreya smiled and sat inside. Shivangi also sat inside. Abhay and Viraj sat with Shreya and Shivangi. Kashi opened the door of the passenger seat and sat down. Rudra looked at her and then drove the car from there. 

Abhay looked at Kashi. " So Kashi, have you thought about internship?" asked Abhay, " Yeah, I have. I have sent my applications but there is no reply till now." said Kashi, " Don't worry if no send reply, then join our office." said Abhay, " Okay." said Kashi while laughing. Kashi looked at Rudra and then looked out. Rudra stopped the car outside the temple. Kashi, Shreya and Shivangi came down and walked inside. 

Rudra was about to start the car but Viraj stopped him. " Rudra, let's wait for them." said Viraj. Rudra looked at him. " Okay." said Rudra. After some time, Kashi, Shreya and Shivangi came down. They all sat inside. Shivangi gave offerings to Abhay. " Thanks. " said Abhay and had it. Shreya looked at Viraj. " Here. " said Shreya, " Thanks." said Viraj and took the offering. 

Kashi looked at Rudra. " Will you take?" asked Kashi, " No." replied Rudra and took the car from there. Suddenly Rudra stopped the car. " What happened?" asked Abhay. Rudra, Abhay and Viraj looked out and saw some men pointing guns at their car. " I hate this." said Viraj and picked a gun. Rudra and Abhay also picked the gun. 

Kashi was a little scared. Shreya saw Kashi and kept her hand on Kashi's shoulder. " Kashi, calm down." said Shreya. Rudra looked at Kashi and then came out. Rudra locked the car for the protection of the car. Rudra, Abhay and Viraj started to shot those men. A man secretly broke the door of the car. Kashi, Shreya and Shivangi got scared. 

That man held Kashi's hand and pulled her out. " Rudra Pratap Singh." said that man. Rudra, Abhay and Viraj looked at Kashi. " Put the gun down otherwise she will die." said that man. Rudra was looking at Kashi. Suddenly someone hit hard on that man's head. He pushed Kashi and her head hit the car. She got a cut on her forehead. 

Rudra, Abhay and Viraj saw Shreya holding a stick. Shreya threw that stick and held Kashi. " Kashi, are you fine?" asked Shreya. Kashi looked at Shreya and then fainted. " Kashi, Kashi. " said Shreya. Rudra, Abhay and Viraj came to them. " Let's take her home." said Viraj. They all kept Kashi in the car and Rudra drove the car from there.