Chapter 12

Chapter name- A night full of romance

The next day, before Kashi woke up, Rudra had already left from there. Kashi gave her body a good stretch and then got up. She came down the bed and went to the washroom. She changed and came down. Kashi saw Rudra sitting. A seat next to him to empty. But Kashi went and pulled a chair opposite to Rudra. Rudra looked at her. Kashi looked down and then came to Rudra. she pulled the chair next to him and sat down. Malini saw all this. " What is going on? First this Kashi went to sit opposite Rudra and now she is sitting next to him. What's the matter." said Malini in her mind. 

Then she came and sat down opposite Rudra. Malini looked at Rudra. " Rudra, today we have a meeting in Jaipur. " said Malini. Rudra looked at Malini. " Sorry Malini, but I just had an accident. " said Rudra. Rudra held Kashi's hand from under the table. Kashi looked at him. " Quietly have food. " said Rudra in a low voice. Kashi started to have the food. Shreya's spoon fell down from her hand. 

She bent to picked it up and saw Kashi and Rudra holding hand. Shreya sat straight and looked at Kashi and Rudra. " What is going on between them?" said Shreya in her mind. Abhay looked at Shivangi who was having food. He also held Shivangi's hand. Shivangi looked at him but didn't say anything. She continued to have food. Viraj was looking at Shreya. " When will I get the chance to hold your hand for your whole life. " said Viraj in his mind. 

Suddenly Shreya looked at Viraj. Viraj and Shreya looked at each other. Suddenly Shreya got a smile on her face but then it got vanished. The smile on Viraj's face also vanished. " What happened to her? " said Viraj in his mind. They all completed the food. Shivangi was going to her room when someone held her hand. 

Shivangi looked at the person who was holding her hand. It was Abhay. " What happened?" asked Shivangi, " Come. I want to take you somewhere." said Abhay, " Where?" asked Shivangi. Abhay bent near Shivangi's ear. " It's somewhere that is very special for me. " said Abhay. Shivangi blushed. Abhay then looked at her and left from there. 

Shivangi was looking at Abhay. Abhay looked at Shivangi and winked his eye. Shivangi smiled. Shivangi then went and started to chose a dress. Shreya came inside. " What is going on?" asked Shreya. Shivangi looked at her. " Abhay is taking me somewhere. So. " said Shivangi, " Oh so you need a good dress. Let me help you." said Shreya, " Okay. Shivangi. 

Shreya chose a very beautiful dress for Shivangi. " Thanks Didi, I will wear this only." said Shivangi and went to the washroom. Kashi came there. " What is going on?" asked Kashi. Shreya looked at Kashi. " Shivangi and Abhay are going on a date so she is planning what to wear and I am helping her. " replied Shreya. Kashi sat on the bed with smile. 

Shreya looked at the chain that Rudra gave her. " What is this?" asked Shreya. Kashi looked at that chain. " This. I went to the market and brought this for myself." replied Kashi. Shreya sat down with her. " Are you sure?" asked Shreya. Kashi looked at him. " Yeah, I am." replied Kashi, " I thought that someone else must have given you this." said Shreya. Actually Shreya had seen Rudra giving Kashi the pendent. 

She wanted to listen what Kashi has to say. Kashi looked at her. " No, that's not the truth. No one gave me. " said Kashi, " Okay." said Shreya. When Shivangi came out of the washroom. She was wearing a black saree and looking very beautiful. " Wow. " said Kashi and Shreya, " Today lighting is going to fall on Abhay. " said Kashi. 

Kashi and Shreya laughed while Shivangi blushed. " Shut up guys and let me get ready." said Shivangi. Shivangi picked her bangles and wore them. Then she wore a smile pendent, earrings, mascara and a bindi in the middle of her forehead. She looked at Kashi and Shreya, " How is it?" asked Shivangi, " Nice. Now go. " said Kashi. Shivangi went from there.

When Abhay saw Shivangi

When Abhay saw Shivangi. He almost fell. Viraj held him. " Control yourself. " said Viraj. Abhay looked at him and smiled. " At least, I am taking Shivangi somewhere. You try with Shreya. " said Abhay. Viraj looked at Shreya. Shivangi came to them. " What are you both talking about?" said Shivangi. They both looked at her. " Nothing. Come, let's go." said Abhay. Abhay and Shivangi left. 

Viraj looked at Shreya's room. " Shreya, today, I will not let you go anywhere. You have to come with me. " said Viraj and went upstairs. He knocked the door. "Come in." said Shreya. Viraj opened the door and went inside. Shreya looked at him. " What happened?" asked Shreya, " I want to take you somewhere. " said Viraj, " Where?" asked Shreya. Viraj held her hand. " That I can't tell." said Viraj and took Shreya with him. 

In the room, Kashi was sitting when Rudra came there. " Kashi, come with me. " said Rudra. Kashi looked at him. " Where?" asked Kashi. Rudra held her hand. Kashi got up. " Somewhere special. " said Rudra and took Kashi with him. Rudra and Kashi came to the backside of the palace. This was the place of the palace where no one comes. 

Kashi looked at Rudra. " Why are we here?" asked Kashi. Rudra made Kashi sit on the bench. Some white flowers were falling on her. " This is the place where all the kings of Pratap family get their wives after marriage." said Rudra while sitting with her. Kashi looked at him. Rudra picked some flowers. He then held Kashi's hair and made a braid. 

Rudra started to put those flowers in Kashi's braid. Kashi was moving her hand on the water. Rudra set her braid. Kashi looked at him. Rudra looked at Kashi's lips. He held her face and was about to kiss her when they heard. " Rudra, Rudra." said Thakur sahab. Kashi and Rudra looked at each other. " Rudra, you should go." said Kashi. Rudra got up and went. Kashi went behind him.