Chapter 17

Chapter name- Kashi gets kidnapped

Shivangi was standing in her room's balcony when someone came and hugged her from behind. Shivangi closed her eyes. " Abhay." said Shivangi, " Yes." said Abhay while kissing Shivangi's shoulder. " I am so happy with uncle's decision. " said Abhay, " Me too." said Shivangi, " Our dream of getting married is coming true. It still looks like a dream to me." said Abhay. Shivangi turned towards Abhay. " I love you." said Shivangi, " I love you more than anything." said Abhay. 

Abhay and Shivangi smiled. In the other room, Viraj was sitting with Shreya's photo in his hand. When he felt that someone has kept a hand on his shoulder. Viraj looked up and saw Kashi and Rudra standing there. " What happened? Is there any problem?" asked Viraj. Kashi and Rudra sat down with him. " Viraj, I think it is time that you tell and Shreya get married." said Rudra. 

" What?" said Viraj and got up. Kashi also got up. " Viraj, we know that you love Shreya didi. So what's the problem in proposing her? You have already confessed your love. " said Kashi, " I know but she ." said Viraj, " Shh, Viraj. Keep believe in love. Go and ask Didi's hand in marriage from Maa and Papa." said Kashi, " Okay." said Viraj with a smile. Kashi and Rudra laughed. 

Viraj quickly ran out of his room with his car keys. " I am coming Shreya." said Viraj and came out of the palace. He started to his car and took the car from there. Kashi looked at Rudra. " Finally, they both will be together." said Kashi, " Yeah, that's the best thing ever." said Rudra. Kashi smiled. When Rudra's phone rang. Rudra picked the call. " Hello." said Rudra, " What kind of friend are you? You are back and didn't tell me. " said a voice. 

Rudra smiled. " Shiv, I am waiting for you only. Come home. " said Rudra, " I am on the way. " replied Shiv, " Okay." said Rudra and cut the phone. Kashi looked at him. " Who is it?" asked Kashi, " Shiv, my childhood friend. He is coming here. " said Rudra, " Oh." said Kashi, " Come, let's go down and tell everyone about Shiv's arrival. " said Rudra. Kashi and Rudra came down. 

In Jaipur, Viraj was sitting with Anand ji and Roop ji. " What happened, Viraj? You have to say something?" asked Anand ji. Viraj looked at Anand ji and Roop ji. " Actually, I." said Viraj, " Maa, Papa." said Shreya while coming inside. Viraj and Shreya looked at each other. Shreya looked at Anand ji and Roop ji. " I will just come. " said Shreya and went to her room. Anand ji and Roop ji again looked at Viraj. " What is it?" asked Roop ji. 

Viraj got up and looked at Shreya. " I want to marry Shreya." said Viraj. Shreya who was going upstairs froze on the stairs. Anand ji and Roop ji got up and looked at each other. " What?" asked Anand ji. Viraj looked at Anand ji. " Yes, I love Shreya since childhood. And I don't care about her past. I want to make a future with her. " said Viraj. Anand ji and Roop ji looked at Shreya. Shreya turned towards Viraj. 

She came down and stood in front of Viraj. " What did you say?" asked Shreya, " I want to marry you." said Viraj. Shreya slapped him. Viraj looked at her. " You know that I am a manglik. My husband is destined to die. " said Shreya, " No, you kundali says that only you first husband will die. And you will be laxmi  to the second husband. I want this laxmi in my house." said Viraj. Shreya got tears in her eyes. 

Viraj sat on his knees and held Shreya's hand. " Ms Shreya Anand Singh, will you marry me?" asked Viraj, " Yes, yes, yes." said Shreya. Viraj hugged Shreya. Anand ji and Roop ji were very happy. In Rudra's palace, a car stopped. Shiv wearing a business suit came down. He walked inside. " Hello everyone." said Shiv. Rudra and Abhay looked at him. 

" Shiv." said Abhay. Abhay and Shiv hugged each other. " How are you?" asked Abhay, " I am fine but you 2 are so bad. One has gotten married and the other is getting married and I didn't know." said Shiv, " Not one, but two are getting married." said Viraj while coming inside with Shreya. Rudra came to them. " That means you both." said Rudra, " Yeah." replied Viraj. Rudra smiled. " Kashi, Shivangi." said Rudra, " Coming." said Kashi while coming out of the kitchen. 

Shiv looked at Kashi and Shivangi. Kashi looked at Shreya and Viraj. " Is it done?" asked Kashi, " Yeah." replied Shreya with a smile. Kashi and Shivangi hugged Shreya. " Nice. So now I will also have a Bhabhi." said Shivangi. Kashi smiled. " So tomorrow's engagement will be a blast. " said Kashi, " Yeah." said Anand ji, Roop ji and Rajendra ji while coming inside. Everyone looked at them. 

The next day, Kashi, Shreya and Shivangi went to the market to buy something. Kashi, Shreya and Shivangi were looking at things when Kashi got a call. " Hello Manya. " said Kashi and went away from Shreya and Shivangi while talking to Manya. Shreya and Shivangi didn't notice that Kashi had gone somewhere. Shreya looked around and didn't find Kashi. She looked at Shivangi. " Shivangi, where is Kashi? " asked Shreya. Shreya looked at Shivangi. " She was here only. " replied Shivangi, " Let's go and look for her. " said Shivangi.

Shivangi and Shreya started to look for Kashi. When Shreya saw some men forcefully putting Kashi in the car. " Kashi. " shouted Shreya and ran towards that car. Shivangi looked at Shreya and then in the car. She quickly went behind Shreya. Till Shreya and Shivangi could reach near the car, the car had already left from there. Shivangi quickly called Rudra. Rudra picked the call. " Hello. " said Rudra, " Bhaiya, Kashi, she got kidnapped. " said Shivangi, " What? " said Rudra.