Chapter 2

Chapter name- Party

Avni ji looked at everyone. " You all must be tired. Resham. " said Avni. Resham came out of the kitchen, " Ji Ranisa. " said Resham. Avni ji looked at Resham. " Take them to the guest room. " said Avni ji, " Okay Ranisa. Please come with me. " said Resham and took Anand ji, Roop ji, Kashi and Shreya to the guest room. Anand ji and Roop ji took one room while Kashi and Shreya took another room. 

In the study room, Rudra was sitting and reading a file. When a man came inside. " Good morning Hukumsa." said that man. Rudra looked at that man. " What happened, Yug?" asked Rudra, " Hukumsa, some women have come to meet you. " said Yug. Rudra looked at him. After some time, Rudra came down.

All the women standing there folded their hands. " Khamma-Ghani sa Hukumsa. " said a woman. Rudra sat down. " What is the matter that made you all come here early in the morning? " asked Rudra, " Hukumsa, I will tell you. " said a girl while coming forward. Rudra looked at that girl. " Say, what's the matter. " said Rudra.

" Hukumsa, kuch dino se Minister sahab ke ladke Aate Hain aur Hamare gaon ki Ladkiyon ko uthakar le Jaate Hain. Aur Humne Jab iska virodh Kiya To Hamen Mara Pita gaya. Kuch kare Hukumsa. "

" Hukumsa, since some days the minister's sons come and pick up the girls of our village. And when we protested against this, we killed the father. Hukumasa, do something. "

That girl showed the wounds that were in her arms. Rudra's anger was at its peak. " Yug, go and get those bastards here. I will kill them with my own hands." said Rudra, " Ji Hukumsa. " said Yug and left with his men.

After some time, Yug threw the Minister's sons on the ground. " Hey, what the hell is all this. " said Minister's elder son, Raj. Raj looked at Rudra. " Oh Hukumsa. Can you tell what nonsense is all this? " asked Raj, " I should be the one asking this question. How dare you kidnap the girls. " said Rudra. Raj laughed. " Oh come on Hukumsa, these girls are for enjoyment. If you want then I can send some of the girls to your haveli too. " said Raj.

Rudra's anger was now out of his control. Rudra got up and picked a talwar and cut Raj's leg. Raj screamed in pain. Raj looked at Rudra. " Girls are devi. We respect them. If anybody tries to touch any girl in my Empire, he has to die. I am the king and the law here. " said Rudra. Rudra looked at those ladies. " you can do anything with him. We will take care of everything." said Rudra. Those women picked stones and threw them on Raj. Raj was screaming in pain. Rudra and Yug were standing and looking at all this.

Bhairav ji came out and looked at Rudra. " What is all this, Rudra?" asked Bhairav ji. Rudra got up. " Papa." replied Rudra and told everything to Bhairav ji. Bhairav ji kept his hand on Rudra's shoulders. " Very good. " said Bhairav ji. Bhairav ji then looked at Yug. " Yug get this all cleaned later." said Bhairav ji, " Okay Bade Hukum." said Yug. Because of losing so much blood, Raj died on the spot. Rudra's bodyguards picked Raj's body and threw it in the middle of the desert. It is said that if someone gets lost in the desert of Rajasthan, then only Yamraj can find that person.

In Kashi and Shreya's room, Shreya was sitting and reading a file when Kashi came out of the washroom. Kashi looked at Shreya. " Didi, why are you getting so worried? You will only win the case." said Kashi. Shreya looked at her. " I know. " said Shreya. Kashi picked a lehenga. " Didi, this one or this one?" asked Kashi. Shreya looked at the lehenga. " Amm, I think you should wear the white lehenga." said Shreya, " Okay." said Shreya, " And what will you wear?" asked Kashi. 

Shreya looked at her. " I am not going down for the party." said Shreya. Kashi looked at her. " Very funny. You are going and that is final." said Kashi, " But." said Shreya, " Hello everyone." said Shivangi while coming inside. Kashi and Shreya looked at her. " Shivangi." said Kashi. Kashi and Shivangi hugged each other. Kashi and Shivangi then sat down. 

Kashi looked at Shivangi. " Explain her that she will also go down. " said Kashi. Shivangi looked at Shreya. " Come on the didi." said Shivangi, " But Shivangi, I don't want to go." said Shreya, " Didi." said Kashi and Shivangi, " Okay, okay. I will go." said Shreya. Kashi and Shivangi gave each other a high-five. Shreya smiled. Kashi and Shivangi chose a very nice lehenga for Shreya and told her to go and wear it. 

Shreya took the lehenga and went to the washroom. Kashi and Shivangi started to get ready. After some time, Kashi, Shreya and Shivangi were ready for the party. They came down. At that time, Rudra was in the hall and wearing his watch. He heard the sound of the anklet and saw Kashi, Shreya and Shivangi coming down. 

Rudra's eyes were stuck on Kashi only. Then he came into his senses and walked out of the palace to the garden. Anand ji and Rajendra ji looked at Kashi, Shreya and Shivangi. " My daughters are looking so beautiful." said Anand ji. Kashi and Shreya hugged Anand ji while Shivangi hugged Rajendra ji. Viraj came there. " Hello beauties. " said Viraj. Anand ji, Rajendra ji, Kashi, Shreya and Shivangi looked at him. " Bhai." said Shivangi and ran towards Viraj. 

Shivangi and Viraj hugged each other. Viraj looked at Kashi and Shreya. He was mesmerized to see Shreya. Shivangi snacked Viraj's head. " Bhai, why don't know tell Shreya didi about your feelings." said Shivangi, " I want to but you know that why I am not telling her." said Viraj, " Okay." said Shivangi. Bhairav ji came there. " Come everyone. The party is about to begin. " said Bhairav ji. Everyone came out in the garden where the party was going to take place. The guests were coming.