Chapter 21

Chapter name- Malini is arrested

Kashi then looked at Rudra. " I want to sleep." said Kashi, " Okay, let's sleep." said Rudra. Rudra switched off the light and lay down with Kashi. Kashi hugged him. Rudra moved his hand on Kashi's head. Soon Kashi slept and Rudra looked at her. Then he picked his phone and called someone. " Hello Rudra." said Shiv, " Shiv, take that Malini to the police and leave her there." said Rudra, " Are you dure?" asked Shiv, " Yes, I am sure. Leave her there. I don't want her face to be seen in Rajasthan. And do something of her father also." said Rudra, " Her father has ran away to London." said Shiv, " Okay." said Rudra. 

Shiv cut the phone and kept it on the side table. Shiv came to the basement. He looked at some  female bodyguards. " Take her to the police station and leave her there. " said Shiv, " Okay. " said those female bodyguards. Those female bodyguards picked Malini and threw her in the car and took the car from there. 

The next day, Shreya was sitting when Viraj came to her. " How are you?" asked Viraj, " I am fine." replied Shreya. Viraj sat down with Shreya. " Here, your morning coffee. I made it." said Viraj. Shreya looked at him and smiled. " Thanks." said Shreya. Viraj looked at Shreya. " You look worried." said Viraj, " Yeah, I am worried for Kashi." said Shreya, " Yeah, since many days something or the other is happening with her. " said Viraj. 

Shreya kept her head on Viraj's head. " But I know that Rudra will protect Kashi his whole life." said Shreya, " Yeah, that is also right." said Viraj with a smile. meanwhile on the terrace, Manya was doing yoga. She didn't know that Shiv was looking at her. Shiv was looking at her slim body. Suddenly Manya screamed and fell down. 

Shiv looked at her and saw Manya sitting holding her ankle. Shiv came to her. " What happened?" asked Shiv. Manya looked at him. " I think I twisted my ankle while doing yoga." replied Manya. Manya tried to get up but Shiv stopped her. " Wait, let me help you." said Shiv and picked Manya in his arms. Manya was shocked with this. 

" Shiv, this." said Manya, " Shut up. " said Shiv and came down to Manya's room. Shiv kept Manya on the bed. Shiv was about to touched her ankle when Manya pulled her feet back. Shiv looked at her. " Please, Shiv leave from here. " said Manya, " No." said Shiv and held Manya's feet. Manya looked at him.

Shiv twisted Manya's leg. Then he picked the crape bandage and tied it around Manya's leg. " Don't put pressure on this leg." said Shiv and then went from there. Manya was looking at him. Shivangi saw Shiv coming out of Manya's room. " What is going on between them?" said Shivangi. Kashi opened the door of her room. She was wearing a pink saree and looking very happy. 

She came out and then came down the stairs. She saw Avni ji, Bhairav ji, Anand ji, Roop ji and Rajendra ji sitting there. " Good morning Maa, Papa." said Kashi and touched Avni ji, Bhairav ji, Anand ji, Roop ji and Rajendra ji's feet. " Thank god that Rudra found out that it was Malini." said Avni ji, " Yeah, how dare she take place of our Kashi?" said Bhairav ji. Kashi smiled when Shreya and Shivangi came to her. 

They both saw marks on Kashi's neck. " It looks like last night was a little harsh for someone." said Shivangi in a low voice, " Yeah, you are right." said Shreya in a low voice. Kashi smiled. " Please, don't say this." said Kashi and then went to the kitchen. Shreya and Shivangi smiled. Viraj and Abhay looked at them. " What happened? Why are you both laughing?" asked Abhay. 

Shreya and Shivangi looked at them. " Nothing." replied Shreya. Shreya and Shivangi then went to the kitchen with Kashi. They started to tease Kashi and she smiled. Rudra came down. Rudra, Abhay and Viraj sat down on the sofa with the elders. When his phone rang. Rudra picked the call. " Hello." said Rudra, " Hukumsa, she..she ran away.".