Chapter 19

Chapter name- Kashi's truth

After the engagement ceremony, Kashi was standing on the balcony. She was smiling like a devil. Flashback, a black car stopped outside Malini's house. The guards came down with an unconscious Kashi. Suresh came out of the palace. He looked at Kashi with hatred. " What are you waiting for? Take her and lock her up. " said Suresh. Those bodyguards took Kashi to the basement and tied her with a chair. Malini came down. He looked at Kashi. Then a servant came to her. That servant was holding a box in his hand.

Malini opened that box and pulled out a face mask. Malini looked at Kashi. " It cost me a lot of money to get this face. " said Malini. Malini put that face. That was a mask that Malini made with the help of plastic surgery. That face was exactly like Kashi's. Malini looked at Kashi. " Once Rudra becomes mine then I will leave you. " said Malini. Malini came to Kashi and pulled her mangalsutra. " This is mine. " said Malini and wore thr mangalsutra. Malini then came out of the basement. She looked at Suresh. Suresh smiled. " Perfect." said Suresh, " Now I am going to fool Rudra. " said Malini.

Suresh kept his hand on Malini's shoulder. " Just take care that Rudra doesn't find this. " said Suresh, " Don't worry Dad. Rudra is mad at Kashi's love. And he will only see my face and nothing else. " said Malini, " First made some wounds and then leave. " said Suresh. Malini hit her head on the wall and made a wound. Then she tore the sleeves of her blouse and then put a cut on her arm.

The present time, Malini was smiling when Rudra hugged her from behind. " Kashi." said Rudra, " Yes Rudra. " said Malini. Rudra gave Malini the same box that Avni ji gave her yesterday. " I want you to have this. " said Rudra. Malini quickly took the box. She looked at the bangle and made a face. " Rudra, I don't want them. " said Malini and threw the bangle on the bed. Rudra was surprised by Kashi's behavior. " But Kashi. " said Rudra. Malini showed Rudra her hand. " Please Rudra, don't disturb me. My head is hurting. I want to rest. " said Malini.

Rudra came to her. " Okay. " said rudra and covered Malini with the blanket. Rudra then closed the door and came out. He had a smirk on his face. " Malini, what do you think that I am a fool. " said Rudra. Rudra came to the study where Abhay, Shiv and Viraj were present. " You all know what to do. " said Rudra, " Yeah. " said Abhay. Abhay, Viraj and Shiv left from there with their men to find Kashi.

Rudra sat down. The next day, Malini came down. She saw Avni ji and Bhairav ji but ignored them and sat down on the breakfast table. " Where is the food? I am hungry. " said Malini. Avni ji and Bhairav ji looked at each other. Then they got up and came to Malini. " Kashi, are you fine? " asked Bhairav ji, " Yeah, yeah, I am fine. Now sit otherwise you both can go and don't irritate me. " replied Malini. Avni ji and Bhairav ji sat down. The others also came and sat down.

The food got served and everyone started to have it. Shreya looked at Rudra. " Rudra, where are Abhay and Viraj? " asked Shreya. Rudra looked at Malini who was having food. " They have gone somewhere. " replied Rudra, " Okay. " said Shreya. After having food, Malini sneaked out of the palace. She sat in the car and left from there. Malini came to her house and then came down. She walked towards the basement and saw that Kashi was slowly gaining consciousness. Malini pulled a chair and sat in front of Kashi. Kashi opened her eyes and saw Malini.

She was shocked to see her face. " Who are you? " asked Kashi. Malini started to laugh. " I. I am the person who should have been in your place. " said Malini. Malini removed the mask. " Malini. " said Kashi, " Yes." said Malini. Malini came to Kashi and held her face. " You know what. What all I have done to get Rudra. I even killed Sugandha. But you came into his life and took him from me. I will not leave you Kashi. " said Malini. Kashi was shocked to hear this. " That means you killed Sugandha ji. " said Kashi, " Yes, I did. And now you will die. " said Malini.

Malini's bodyguards came and took Kashi with them. They threw Kashi inside the car and took the car from there. Malini sat in the car and left from there. She reached the palace. She came inside when someone hit on her head and she fainted. After some time, she gained consciousness and saw herself tied on a chair. " What nonsense is this? Don't you know who I am." said Malini, " We know that." said Rudra while walking towards Malini. 

Malini was shocked to see Rudra. " Rudra, why are you doing this? I am your Kashi." said Malini, " Oh really? Do you think that I am a fool. " said Rudra. Malini was shocked. Rudra held Malini's face. " My teaching are such that I can't touch a women in a wrong way. " said Rudra, " But we can." said Shreya while coming there. Rudra looked at Shreya and Shivangi. 

Shreya and Shivangi came to Malini. Shreya looked at Shivangi. " I can't slap this face. This is my Kashi's face." said Shreya, " Don't worry, let us pull out this face." said Manya while coming there. Manya took a tool in her hand and then pulled out Malini's mask. y

Hi my dear readers

I am thinking about a good and new pen name for myself but I am not able to think of any. Do you all have a suggestion for me?