Chapter 14

Chapter name- Alliance for Kashi

The next day, in the garden, Kashi, Shreya and Shivangi were sitting. Kashi and Shivangi about what happened last night. " Shreya, what Viraj did was wrong. " said Kashi. Shivangi looked at Kashi. " What are you saying, Kashi? " asked Shivangi. Kashi looked at her." I know that Viraj loves didi but his way of confession was wrong." said Kashi. " Yeah, I agree to it." said Shivangi. Shreya looked at Kashi on whose lap she was lying. 

When a car stopped there. Kashi, Shreya and Shivangi looked at that car and saw Anand ji and Roop ji coming down. Kashi and Shreya were very happy to see them. Anand ji and Roop ji were very happy to see Kashi after so long. " Kashi, Shreya." said Anand ji and Roop ji. Kashi and Shreya came to Anand ji and Roop ji. 

They all hugged each other. " How are you , Papa? Are you having your medicine on time? " asked Kashi. Anand ji laughed. " Yeah, yeah." replied Anand ji. Anand ji and Roop ji looked at each other. " There is a good news for you." said Roop ji. Kashi and Shreya looked at each other. " What is it, Maa?" asked Kashi, " There is an alliance for you." said Roop ji, " For Didi?" asked Kashi with a smile. " No for you." said Roop ji.

Kashi was shocked to hear this. Rudra who was coming out heard what Anand ji, Roop ji, Kashi and Shreya were talking about. Kashi looked at Rudra. " It's time for telling everyone about my and Kashi's marriage." said Rudra in his mind and walked towards them. Kashi got scared and then she looked at Anand ji and Roop ji. " I have no problem with this alliance. I will get married. " said Kashi. 

Rudra who was coming towards then froze there. Anand ji and Roop ji smiled. " That's very nice. You take your luggage and we will leave. Your in-laws will come for the engagement. " said Anand ji, " Okay Papa." said Kashi. Kashi looked at Rudra who was very nagry and went inside the palace. Kashi went to her room. She was walking towards her room when someone pulled her inside the room. 

Kashi looked up and saw Rudra there. " Rudra ji, it's hurting. " said Kashi. Rudra was holding Kashi's hand in anger and it was hurting a lot. Rudra held Kashi's waist and pulled her. " How can you say this to your parents? You know that we are married." said Rudra, " I am sorry but I had to." said Kashi, " What forced you to to do this? " asked Rudra, " I am sorry. I can't tell you that." said Kashi. 

Rudra left Kashi. " Kashi, tomorrow, I will make sure that you get married no to anyone else, but me." said Rudra and left from there. Kashi sat down and started to cry. Kashi got up and came to her room. Shreya was there and she had noticed tears in Kashi's tears. " What happened?" asked Shreya and hugged Kashi, " Nothing didi. I just got emotional. " said Kashi, " Okay, you sit. I will pack your bags." said Shreya, " Okay." said Kashi and sat on the bed. 

Shreya packed Kashi's things and they both came down. Avni ji and Bhairav ji were standing there with Anand ji and Roop ji. Avni ji came to Kashi. " I am so happy for you. So many months passed with you and it was so nice." said Avni ji. Kashi smiled. " Thanks aunty." said Kashi and touched Avni ji's feet. Kashi was about to leave when Rudra  and Malini came there. 

Kashi looked at Rudra who wasn't looking at her. Malini came to Kashi. " I am so happy for you." said Malini while hugging Kashi. " Now at least you wouldn't die." said Malini in her mind, " Thanks you." said Kashi. Anand ji, Roop ji, Kashi and Shreya came out. They sat in the car and left. Rudra was standing and looking at the car. Abhay and Viraj came to Rudra. " Why did you let her go?" asked Abhay, " Because now tomorrows is the marriage day of Rudra and Kashi. Just wait and watch. " said Rudra and went inside. 

Abhay and Viraj looked at each other. " What is going to happen?" asked Abhay, " I don't know." replied Viraj, " I hope that whatever happens gets Rudra and Kashi close. Kashi is Rudra's happiness after Sugandha. " said Abhay, " Yeah, you are right, Abhi." said Viraj. In Jaipur, Kashi's whole room was full of jewelry and dresses. These all were sent by her in-laws. Shreya and Roop ji were looking at all the dresses but Kashi was sitting and was lost. 

They both looked at her. " What happened? " asked Roop ji. Kashi looked at Roop ji. " Nothing, I am just missing Maa and papa." replied Kashi. Roop ji smiled and got up. " We are also missing Didi and Jijaji." said Roop ji. Kashi smiled. Anand ji came inside. " What is happening? " asked Anand ji. Kashi cleaned her tears. " Nothing." replied Kashi. 

Anand ji sat down with them. " I know Rajveer is a perfect match for you." said Anand ji, " Yeah Papa, I have even heard that he is a successful businessman. " said Shreya, " Yeah. Rajveer's father only saw Kashi and liked her for Rajveer." said Anand ji. Kashi smiled and hugged Anand ji. " I am also there. " said Shreya. Shreya also hugged Anand ji and Kashi. Roop ji also hugged them.

The small family of Kashi was very happy. But she knew that tomorrow something big is going to happen that she will also not able to stop. But she had to keep a smile on her face to make her parents happy.