Chapter 6

Chapter name- Kashi panics

Rudra was driving the car towards the palace suddenly Kashi gained conscious and looked at Shreya. " Didi, that man." said Kashi. Shreya hugged her. " Kashi, it is nothing." said Shreya. Kashi hugged Shreya and kept crying. Rudra was looking at all this from the mirror. Rudra stopped the car. Kashi quickly opened the door and ran inside. " Kashi." said Shreya.

Kashi came inside and saw Anand ji. " Baba." said Kashi. Anand ji looked at her. The first thing he saw was Kashi's wound. " Kashi." said Anand ji and got up. Kashi ran towards Anand ji and hugged him. " Mama ji. Maa, Papa." said Kashi and fainted. Anand ji quickly picked Kashi and kept her on the sofa. Roop ji came there. " What happened to her?" asked Roop ji.

Anand ji looked at Shreya. " Go and get the injection." said Anand ji, " Yes papa. " said Shreya and went up. She got the injection and gave it to Anand ji. Anand ji injected the injection. Bhairav ji looked at Anand ji, " What is all this?" asked Bhairav ji. Anand ji looked at Bhairav ji. " You know that Kashi was just 2 when Didi and Jijaji passed away. They were killed by their enemies. Unfortunately Kashi saw this. Since then she can't see anyone being killed and when she does, she panics like this." said Anand ji.

Rudra looked at Kashi who was drinking water. Roop ji sat down with Kashi. " Are you fine beta?" asked Roop ji, " Yes Maa, I am fine." replied Kashi. Shreya helped Kashi in getting up. " I will take her to the room." said Shreya. Roop ji looked at Shreya. " Okay Shreya." said Roop ji, " I will also come." said Shivangi.

Kashi, Shreya and Shivangi went to the room and sat down. Kashi hugged herself while sitting on the bed. Shreya kept her hand on Kashi's hand. " Are you fine?" asked Shreya, " Yes Didi, I am fine." said Kashi. Shivangi gave a plate full of food to Kashi. Kashi smiled. " My favorite pasta." said Kashi and started to have it. Shreya and Shivangi smiled.

Shreya got up. " I will go the college. I have a lecture." said Shreya while picking her books. " Should I come to drop you?" asked Kashi, " Okay." said Shreya. Kashi and Shreya came down. Anand ji, Roop ji, Avni ji and Bhairav ji looked at them. " Where are you both going?" asked Roop ji, " I am going to college and Kashi is companying me." said Shreya, " No Kashi, you rest. I will go with Shreya." said Viraj while getting up.

Kashi looked at Viraj. " Okay." said Kashi. Shreya and Viraj left for Shreya's college. Kashi came to the poolside and started to walked there. She was looking around suddenly her foot slipped and she was about to fall in the pool but someone held her hand and pulled her. Kashi's head hit someone's chest.

Kashi looked up and saw that Rudra was holding her hand. " Thanks." said Kashi, " You should be more careful." said Rudra while leaving her hand, " Hmm." said Kashi and sat down. Rudra looked at her and then went from there. Rudra came inside the palace and saw his friend Malini there. Malini looked at Rudra and came to her.

" You should have told me that you are back." said Malini, " Sorry Malini, I was very busy in the party last night." said Rudra, " No problem." said Malini with a smile. Just then Kashi came inside. Seeing Kashi and her beauty, Malini's facial expressions changed. " Who is she? " asked Malini. Avni ji looked at her. " She is Kashi, younger princess of Jaipur." replied Avni ji. Malini looked at Avni ji and smiled.

Meanwhile, Viraj was driving the car towards Shreya's college. Viraj looked at Shreya who was looking outside. " Shreya, I wanted to say something to you." said Viraj. Shreya looked at him, " Yes, what is it?" asked Shreya, " Come on Viraj, confess your love." said Viraj in his mind. Shreya shook Viraj. " What happened?" asked Shreya, " Shreya, I wanted to say that." said Viraj. 

Shreya suddenly told Viraj to  stop. Viraj applied the brake. " What happened?" asked  Viraj, " We have reached my college." said Shreya. Viraj looked outside and saw Shreya's college there. Shreya opened the door of the car and came down. She walked towards her college. Viraj was looking at her. " I love you. " said Viraj. As soon as Viraj said this, suddenly Shreya turned towards Viraj and waved. Viraj also waved. 

Viraj then took the car from there. In Rudra's palace, Rudra was in the study and having a meeting with Mr Roy. " I hope that all the points are clear." said Mr Roy, " Yeah and now." said Rudra and was about to say something when he smelled something. " Gheer." said Rudra, " Excuse me." said Mr Roy. Rudra looked at the laptop screen. " Nothing. I will contact you later." said Rudra and closed the laptop. 

Rudra got up and walked out of the study room. He came out and saw Anand ji, Roop ji, Avni ji and Bhairav ji sitting on the sofa and talking. Rudra looked at Avni ji. " Maa, is someone making gheer?" asked Rudra. Avni ji looked at Rudra. " Yeah, Kashi and Shivangi are making gheer." replied Avni ji. Rudra looked at the kitchen and then walked towards the kitchen. 

He saw Kashi and Shivangi making the gheer. In some time, they made gheer and kept it in the kitchen to cool it down. Kashi and Shivangi came out and saw Rudra standing there. " What happened, Rudra Bhaiya? Is there any problem?" asked Shivangi. Rudra looked at Shivangi. " No, nothing." replied Rudra and went from there. Kashi and Shivangi looked at each other and gave each other a high five and came out. 

Rudra sat down with the others. Kashi and Shivangi came there and sat down with others. " Is the gheer ready?" asked Anand ji, " Yes Papa. " replied Kashi with a smile. " Okay, then make us eat." said Bhairav ji, " Okay," said Kashi and went to the kitchen. Malini was standing behind the pillar and saw this. Malini sneaked inside the kitchen. 

She saw Kashi's chunni near the gas stove. Malini kept Kashi's chunni on the gas stove. Then Malini picked the marches and lit the gas stove. Malini walked out of the kitchen. Kashi smelled something burning. She looked at the gas stove. " Ahh." shouted Kashi.