Chapter 20

Chapter name- Kashi's anger

Shivangi then slapped Malini. " Now tell us where our Kashi is?" said Shivangi. Malini laughed. " hit me. Hit me as hard as possible. But I will not tell." said Malini. Shreya came to Malini. " You have to." said Shreya and then held Malini's ear and twisted it. Malini screamed in pain. " Tell us." said Shreya, " Okay, okay, I will tell it." said Malini. Rudra came to her. " Where is she?" asked Rudra, " Rani Maa's brothel." replied Malini. Everyone was shocked to hear this.

" Malini." said Shivangi and slapped Malini, " Let's go and get Kashi." said Shreya and walked out. Suddenly Shreya stopped and came to Malini. She pulled out Kashi's mangalsutra from Malini's neck. " This is my Kashi's not yours." said Shreya and left from there. In Rani Maa's brothel, Kashi was tied on the bed. Kashi looked at Rani maa who was standing and chewing paan. " Hmm, Minister Sahab she is new. Go and enjoy." said Rani Maa and walked out.

Minister Sahab looked at Kashi while removing his coat. " It would be so nice to have fun with a girl is still virgin." said Minister Sahab. Kashi looked at him. " No, no please." said Kashi. That Minister bent on Kashi. Kashi closed her eyes. Suddenly she remembered something that Rudra said to her. " Kashi, you have to be strong. " said Rudra. Kashi opened her eyes and kicked Minsiter sahab on his stomach. 

Minister fell down. Kashi pulled herself with so much strength that the ropes broke. Minsiter looked at Kashi. " You bitch." said Minister sahab and tried to slap Kashi but Kashi held his hand and twisted it. Kashi had twisted that Minister's hand with so much strength that his bones broke. That Minister screamed in pain. Kashi got up and picked a knife. " If you dare to come near me then I will kill you. " said Kashi. That minister with his broken hand walked towards Kashi. Kashi took that knife and cut Minister's hand. 

His hand fell down and there was blood all over. Kashi kicked that minister's chest and he fell down. Then Kashi came to him and kept her leg on his chest. " If I can be a laxmi then I can be kaali too. Today is your death." said Kashi and killed that minister. The minster's screams were echoing in the whole brothel. Everyone was looking at Kashi's room. Kashi came out. Her face had blood on her face. Everyone was scared. 

Kashi came out of the brothel and started to walk on the road. When some cars stopped in front of her. Kashi's grip on the knife tightened. The doors of the car opened and Rudra came down. Kashi had tears to see him. " Rudra ji." said Kashi and fell down on her knees. Rudra quickly ran towards Kashi and hugged her. " Thank god that you are fine." said Rudra. Rudra picked Kashi in his arms and kept her on the backseat. 

Kashi hugged Shreya. " Didi." said Kashi and started to cry. Shivangi gave her water and Shreya cleaned Kashi's face. " I will kill that Malini once I reach back to the palace." said Shivangi. Rudra looked at Kashi who was very scared. They reached Rudra's palace and came down. Rudra picked Kashi in his arms. Kashi was shivering in fear. 

Rudra looked at her. " Don't worry Jaan. Nothing will happen to you." said Rudra. Avni ji, Bhairav ji, Anand ji, Roop ji and Rajendra ji were confused. Rajendra ji looked at Viraj. " Viraj, what happened?" asked Rajendra ji, " Papa, that Malini kidnapped Kashi and took her place in this palace but Rudra found it all on time." said Viraj. Roop ji and Shreya went to the room behind Rudra. 

They came to the room and saw Kashi hugging Rudra and crying. " Rudra ji, I killed that man." said Kashi, " No Kashi. You killed him because you wanted to save yourself. And you are the Hukumranisa. You should be scared of anyone." said Rudra. Kashi looked at him. Rudra cleaned her tears. Rudra looked at Roop ji and Shreya. " You both help her in changing. Till then I will get something for her." said Rudra and left the room. Shreya helped Kashi in getting up and took her to the washroom. 

Shreya left Kashi in the washroom and came out. Roop ji picked a saree for Kashi. Kashi came out wearing a bathrobe. Roop ji gave her the saree. Kashi went to the changing room and wore the saree. She came out and wore her mangalsutra. Then she applied sindoor in her maang. Shreya dried Kashi's hair. Rudra came there with some food. Roop ji and Shreya left from there. Rudra made Kashi eat the food.

Kashi then lay on the bed. Rudra covered Kashi with the bedsheet and sat with her. Rudra was looking at Kashi. " Rudra ji, how did you know that the person with you was someone else and not me?" asked Kashi. Rudra smiled. " It was when she hugged me. The perfume she used. I had gifted it to Malini an year ago. " said Rudra. Kashi looked at Rudra. Rudra looked at Kashi's lips and then kissed her lips. This was the first kiss of Kashi.